~ o8 ~

july 11th

july 11th

"here hold onto me." jennie insisted, putting an arm around the slightly better jisoo. her face was back to her normal colour but she seemed a little tired, never the less jennie wasn't going to risk anything.

"i'm fine jennie, don't worry about me." the other grumbled as they walked back to her house. jennie was persistent on the fact that she'd walk jisoo back home. she had already texted her mother she was helping jisoo back so she was bound to be late.

jisoo had collapsed while running a race in their school sports day, the whole school was there watching. yet jennie and irene had snuck out and ditched, hanging about in a classroom. when they were in their way back, jennie had finally learnt that her friend moonbyul was trying to find jennie because jisoo had collapsed.

jennie sprinted over to the raven haired girl who was looking pale and let her rest in her arms. she felt guilty for not being there and she wanted to make up for lost time.

the pair got to her house and immediately went upstairs to her bedroom. jennie slipped off her jacket once they were in the room and sat jisoo down on the bed. jennie crawled onto the edge of the bed and patted the space next to her. jisoo rolled her eyes and crawled next to her, letting herself be pulled into a hug from the brunette.

"you really scared me there jisoo." jennie whispered softly, pulling her down so they were both lying down on the bed. jennie let jisoo lie her head on her chest so she could admire her face. the elder looked up into her eyes, searching for jennie's emotions, to see if they were genuine.

and they were.

jennie gave her a gentle smile and then her eyes gazed down to her lips.

now would be a great time to kiss her.

jennie decided it wasn't time and leaned in to kiss her forehead. jisoo smiled and relaxed, wrapping her arms around jennie' waist.

"can't wait for your sleepover party next week." jennie hummed, starting to run her fingers through the raventte's hair. jennie, when she used to live so close to everyone, wasn't allowed to go to sleepovers because her parents were strict. but when her mother, sister and she moved to a bigger house back in Seoul, her mother was more lenient and couldn't be asked to drive 40 minutes on the motorway.

"yeah, we're watching mamma mia by the way." jisoo replied, fiddling with jennie's red t-shirt, jennie had cut it up so it was slightly cropped and there were little tassels on the arms. jennie grinned and kept fiddling with her hair, she hadn't watched mamma mia before.

"who else is coming?" the brunette asked, admiring how cute jisoo looked.

"Ummm... Lalisa, Chaeyoung, Yuqi, Shusha, Hyejin and... I think Somin?" jisoo replied, counting the girls down with her fingers. jennie blinked in surprise at the last name.

"somin's coming? but you haven't talked to her in a long time. She's friends with Sujin right?" jennie said in confusion. she wasn't close with either somin or sujin and somin was primary school best friend of jisoo but they haven't talked since the beginning of this secondary school.

"yeah, but i want to talk to her again... i've missed her." jisoo said with a gentle smile, jennie couldn't help but kiss her forehead.

"i'm happy for you."

"i'm happy for us too."