~ the end of it all ~

an announcement from the author :

27th november 2018.

the first time i published a chapter from this book without fully knowing what this book would truly mean to me a year later.

because there's a twist that i've been waiting to reveal until i was ready enough to, ever since february.

this is ALL based on a true story. these are ALL real people code-named through the kpop idols we are all so familiar with.

because this is MY story, this was the story of what i can happily say is my first true love.

you heard right, 'jennie' was the code name for me.

because this was more than just a fanfiction. i wrote this at a time where my heart felt the heaviest it ever had, i had experienced a journey over just two years with someone I spent so much time in. when i received that letter, I NEEDED something to set out my emotions so I could think straight.

i turned to wattpad,, writing has always been a get away and it's the one thing i learnt from the 'jisoo' of this story. that writing can help u process your feelings, can turn them into beautiful pieces of art which can turn out to be meaningful in the end, it shows u how far I've progressed from that part of your life. in this case, this book now that i look back on it, it has shown how much I've progressed as a person. i've improved mentally, emotionally and phyically, i am so much more confident in myself, my morals are different, my relationship with people are toxic free and i couldn't be happier.

i also want to put it out there that especially towards the end of the book,, some things were changed for privacy reasons or it was the fact that I kinda forgot what happened. but I'd say this book is 90% accurate 💕

you may be wondering who the person that jisoo was is, but im afraid i can not tell you that based on the fact that they do not know this book exists,, well i don't think they do.

them and i are actually on great terms right now and it's been a year. a year

I also want to make something very clear, my pain and hurt shouldn't be blamed on jisoo as jisoo's pain and hurt shouldn't be blamed on me. in real time we were only 12-13 when we first started dating and we were inexperienced and young. I still am young, I'm only turning 16 in January so please don't leave this book thinking that it's anyone's fault.

so much can change in a year.

but now the next announcement! obviously this book or story 'ends' in 2018, but it's 2019! and as I have said before,, a lot has happened!

so,, it's for you to decide! should i carry on telling my story in this book or start a sequel! i do kinda want to start a new book but im not sure,, would anyone actually read it?

disclaimer : jisoo and jennie do not end up together, i have said this at the beginning.

so vote by commenting on the options!! please do it'll help me out.

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

option 1 : carry on with this book

option 2 : sequel

⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧

thank u guys so much for reading 'don't leave me' ,, this book has honestly helped me so much and seeing you guys all read it has motivated me to finish it. i am over 'j' and i will continue to be good friends with them.

this wouldn't have been possible without you guys,,

so thank you for ready and supporting 'don't leave me'

~ peach💞