~ 26 ~

july 20th 2018

july 20th 2018

jennie walked into the arrivals lobby of the airport with her mum and her sister, the heat hitting her instantly. even though the hot sun of india was not beaming down on her so intensely, jennie knew she was going to get a tan before she came back home a month later.

they were taking a month holiday to india to stay with family friends in their big house, which sadly had no wifi so they have to rely on sim cards and data. which sucked for jennie, she wanted to talk to her friends.

especially jisoo, they've finally reached a point of true friendship.

and then jennie started to realise all the things that made her fall in love with her again...

her hair
her eyes
her skin
her smile
her laugh
her manner
her nerdyness
her determination
her intelligence
her humour
her shyness
her hands
her face
her lips.

maybe she never fell out of love with her on the first place.

jennie came to this realisation when they were on the way to their friend's big holiday house, in a taxi in the dark humid night of chennai. her head leaned on the side of the window while staring out at the passing buildings and realising how different they were to home.

jennie missed home.

jennie missed jisoo.

a tear ran down her face which she didn't bother to wipe away, knowing that with her back facing her family and the darkness would hide her sudden change in emotion.

she pulled out her phone and decided to text the girl she missed.

me
hey, I arrived in Chennai x

she instantly got a a reply back.

jisoo
good, how is it there

jennie smiled in surprise at how fast she had replied, almost like jisoo was waiting for her to text her. but she wasn't going to tell how much she needed jisoo; how much she missed her

me
I'm super tired,, we're in the car on the way home

jisoo
alright, well you should sleep in the car then

me
but I want to talk to you

jisoo
I want to talk to you too but you need to sleep.

jisoo
hello?

jisoo
you fell asleep didn't you

jisoo
goodnight bby xx

jisoogoodnight bby xx