~ 22 ~

march 29th 2018

march 29th 2018

this time last year, jennie had met with her friends from outside of school, wheein and the others. today was also the last day of school before the easter holidays where she was going to meet them again. jisoo was still coming, just not at her girlfriend.

oh how things changed in a year.

the first few days after the break up had been awkward but they gave each other space, but eventually they became mutual. even at one lunch time, when lalisa and chaeyoung had invited them to play cards against humanity. they sat next to each other and played happily, along with yuqi and shusha.

it was refreshing to just be friends again, jennie realised how much she had missed the friendship until now. it was more relaxed and nothing was being pressured.

that however... well you know how it goes by now.

it was thursday, the last day of school and jennie was bringing some of her friends to the meet up with wheein. taehyung was also going to be there which she was excited about, although he hadn't been replying to her texts.

jennie was going to bring lalisa, chaeyoung, jisoo and another girl called soojin. she had been getting know her more and soojin wanted to see taehyung, they hadn't seen each other since they went to the same primary school.

"hey. do you mind if i bring bambam? i asked him to come." jisoo suddenly asked jennie at lunch, interrupting her conversation with miyeon completely. jennie looked at jisoo in surprise, just processing her words.

bambam, the guy who now hates me because i broke up with jisoo...

not like i can say no, he's already coming.

"yeah sure? anyone else?" jennie asked, slightly annoyed as the memory of saturday played in her head when she met bambam, not in very nice circumstances.

"yeah, he's bringing a friend." she said, which for some reason annoyed the brunette a little more. great, more people that hated her and invited last minute.

"alright. just meet at the bike shed. 'kay?" jennie replied back dismissively, turning back to face miyeon and revive their chat from where they left off.

when it was finally time, jennie awaited with everyone, she invited moonbyul last minute. her main friendship group wasn't really keen on meeting jennie's group, instead minnie and irene had decided to go to a dessert place with a couple of their friends. moonbyul wasn't really sure she wanted to go with the other two because she didn't really know the friends they were to meet. so moonbyul decided to go with jennie.