~ 28 ~

august 14th 2018

august 14th 2018

me
u done with the hospital appointment ?

jennie sighed in worry for the nth time, staring at her phone impatiently. jisoo had gone to the hospital for a check up of some kind. she was still in india, right now visiting her mum's friends house which thankfully had WiFi.

so she was watching movies with her sister in the living room, occasionally staring at her phone to check if jisoo had replied.

she had sent that text when they first replied; it had been 5 hours since.

jennie kept the phone close to her and decided to listen into the movie properly, temporarily making eye contact with her older sister. the older sister looked at her knowingly before looking back at the screen.

jennie had told her sister about jisoo when they went out to dinner at a seafood restaurant, when the parents were talking amongst themselves. since their cousins weren't around them either, jennie took the time to explain to her what was going on. she wasn't out to her family, only her sister knew about her sexuality and jisoo but of course not the whole story.

like every sibling, jennie's sister was extremely over protective of her and if she knew about every detail in her life, she would practically ban jennie from ever talking to jisoo.

jisoo wasn't her most favourable person, especially after one time when jennie broke down crying to her sister about her.

but then again, jennie was determined to tell her sister that things were okay and back to normal. she told her sister the situation and although her sister looked sceptical, she couldn't really stop jennie.

finally, a reply.

jisoo
i'm still in hospital

me
whoah how long is ur appointment ?

jisoo
it's not an appointment anymore

me
Wdym?

jisoo
i have to stay in hospital, they're making me stay overnight.

me
why? what's wrong?

jisoo
i have a low heart beat and i have really low blood pressure.

me
oh, i see

me
how long r u staying for

jisoo
i have no idea

jennie didn't know what to say, jisoo sounded okay the day before and even for the past couple of days.

or maybe she may have sounded okay, that doesn't mean she was.

me
i'm sorry i can't see u, i'll promise i'll try my best to see u when i come back

hopefully, just maybe, she'll be out okay so jennie wouldn't have to see her in the hospital. instead she'd go to jisoo's house and they'd snuggle up watching netflix like they always did.

oh jennie, fate isn't in your hands though, isn't it.

a/n - a double update who this ??
I'm so sorry for being so inactive, im currently in year 11 and that's the big exam year for those who don't know but I'm busily updating because an important date is coming up.

all will be revealed xx