~ 16 ~

february 21st 2018

february 21st 2018

jennie, because she was an absolute coward, decided to finally text jisoo. she would do it in person if it wasn't the weekend and jisoo hadn't gone off sick again.

me
hey i have something important to tell...

she had also finally worked up the courage to tell jisoo and she wasn't going to let it dissipate because of the time.

jisoo🌎
yeah? what's up?

jennie inhaled and started to write out a long paragraph.

me
recently, i feel like we've been growing distant and i feel like you haven't been telling me how you're feeling. like i don't know how are you are and if you're okay and it really makes me worry.

me
and the fact you're always sick (even though that's not your fault) makes it worse because it makes me hate to text you and you give me the most vaguest answers which makes me worry even more.

me
and I've felt like this for ages and now I feel like we should have a break...

jennie waited for a reply, she sat at home at her kitchen table trying to some maths homework but this whole situation clouded her brain to the point where the equations or numbers were floating around inside her head.

the storm in her head expanded from her head to around her, since her mum and sister were out so she was left alone in the house to her own devices.

once she got fed up of waiting of a text, she decided to resume to her homework. jennie worked through one maths questions before her phone went of with a notification.

as fast as a fly, she took her phone into her hands and switched it on.

from jisoo🌎

jennie, mixed with both anxiety and anticipation, looked down at her phone and unlocked it.

jisoo🌎
what.. jennie please don't

me
please respect my decision, we're not officially over but I need space.

jennie chucked her phone, the small phone landing on the table with the screen down. an uneasy feeling was already starting to occur, she felt like her organs were starting to twist inside of her.

she curled up on her seat, taking her time to digest everything that had just happened. she then closed her eyes to shut out the light, so the only thing she could focus on was her breathing.

breathe in...

breathe out...

breathe in...

breathe out...

jennie opened her eyes once the dark feeling had left from her stomach, her eyes settling on her maths homework. so she sighed and simply got on with it, pushing her overwhelming thoughts into a box and locked it up. yet she held the key close to her heart ☙₸؋₥€ $₭ⅈℙ❧

she had never felt so free.

it was wednesday afternoon and jennie was on the train with hyejin and moonbyul along with some other friends, having a laugh and clowning around on the train.

when one of the girls suddenly asked jennie. "where has jisoo been?"

"jisoo had been ill, she didn't come monday or tuesda-."

"she doesn't speak for jisoo, ask her yourself." hyejin said bluntly, everyone turning their heads to look at jennie in shock.

jennie would always know if jisoo's sick or somewhere, she'd know what she had to catch up and had always urged people in jisoo's classes when jennie wasn't in them to send her the work. she couldn't ask chaeyoung because she wasn't good with jisoo still so instead she asked shusha.

this was surprising. well of course it was.

"i'm taking a break from jisoo and i." jennie truthfully told with a small smile and the others obviously all started demanding answers.

jennie gave in and started to rant, which was relieving the stress she hadn't realised was held inside of her tiny body.

the others agreed with her and cheered her on for taking a break and jennie smiled down at her lap.

why did she suddenly feel so... free?

but there was something that was bothering her.

taehyung hadn't replied to her.