~ o7 ~

april 4th

april 4th

notice - i do not ship any of these characters together, this is based on real events so please bear with me and the names

jennie had friends that went to different school to her, well mainly one friend who was called jung whee-in. they were friends from primary school and still are even to this day, but went to different schools. jennie went to a girls school while wheein went to a mixed school.

she was to meet up with wheein on the last day of school before they had a two week holiday as wheein wanted to meet jennie's girlfriend, jisoo. jennie also wanted to hang out with her other friends who she hadn't had seen in so long and wanted to hang out with jisoo aswell.

jisoo had agreed to go with jennie and so on the last day of school before the easter holidays, they had first went back to jisoo's house to get changed. wheein's school allowed non-uniform days whenever the school broke up for holidays while jennie's school didn't and jennie refused to meet her friends in their ugly blue-and-white uniform.

jennie and jisoo changed, taking their time as their school finished earlier than the other. the brunette had on some shorts and a black crop top and was figuring out what to do with her hair, looking in jisoo's mirror in thought. In the mirror, she saw jisoo go up behind her and kneeled behind her.

"want me to do your hair?" she asked, almost liked jisoo had read the younger's mind. jennie nodded and sat readily in front of the elder and let her ran her hands through her long hair, her touch was so delicate yet soothing. jennie closed her eyes and hummed in appreciation as the girl braided her hair into two french braids. jisoo tied off both ends before standing up, when the shorter girl stood, put her arms around her waist slowly which startled jennie. she watched jisoo pull the younger close to her chest and lean her chin on her shoulder since jennie was smaller than jisoo.

they stayed like that for a while, jennie staring at the older while jisoo buried her face in the crook of her neck.

"comfortable there?" jennie finally said, teasingly to the elder. she replied, nodding into jennie which made her chuckle.

"we have to leave soon."

"just a few more minutes," jisoo muttered and jennie pulled her onto the bed. they ended up lying in jisoo's bed in silence, jisoo pulled close to jennie's chest and their legs tangled together.

at around 1 pm, they reluctantly pulled away and headed out the house, towards the train station. they managed to get the train and luckily had one stop until they got off. it was 1:17 when they arrived at the station, which left them enough time to walk to the park in which they were due to meet wheein.