~ o4 ~

february 28th 2017

february 28th 2017

for jennie, going to her piano teacher's house to have her piano lesson was a waste of time, especially if it was on the weekend. she didn't see the point of going, she could've just gone after school like she normally did because her house was a 10-minute walk away from her school.

she sat in the car, listening to music through her earphones while her mum sat at the front driving. jennie looked out the window, subconsciously deciding to lose herself in her thoughts.

her mind obviously drifting to the moment that jennie could never get out of her head. the hug.

not any kind of usual hug, it was a hug from her friend kim jisoo. it didn't feel like a normal hug, like the loving hug to a family member or friend.

what could it be...

jennie's eyes widened in shock as it hit her, the thought that confirmed her suspicions all the way back since the academic school year started. she thought it was crazy before, or that her friends teased her about being like that but now she had proof.

the hug made her have butterflies in her stomach, it made her cheeks appear light red and it made her feel lightheaded. the entire night after that, jennie realised, that jennie had started to look at jisoo in a different light. it was so subtle that it would've been hard to pick up on by a first look.

the girl in the car looked down at her hands and then quickly in the car mirror at the front to see if her mum had been looking at her the entire time. fortunately, her mum was still driving down the motorway with her eyes fixed on the road. jennie looked back down at her hands again, her heart warming in a way which was alien to her but it felt good too. a small smile appeared on her lips as she kept replaying the memory fondly in her head.

the way how they both held each other was like they were made to fit perfectly each other.

jennie's brain soon wondered onto the features that jisoo had, her thoughtful and calming eyes, her different smiles that made her heart warm up, even more, the way her dark hair framed her head even if it was a mess and her squishy cheeks. jennie leaned her head on the window, subconsciously watching the street lights run by the window while she thought about the girl she realised she had an interest in.

she couldn't wait to see her on Monday.