~ 12 ~

february 3rd 2018

february 3rd 2018

wheein, jackson, taehyung and jennie were all walking back to the car park to go back to wheein's house.

and by walking, i mean:

"LAST ONE UP THE STAIRS, NEEDS TO DO A DARE!" jackson yelled, dashing up the stairs. jennie gasped and ran after him, along with the other two.

they had eaten out at wagamama's and then went bowling. jennie had managed to loosen up everyone, mainly taehyung. she was happy taehyung was there to include her.

"NO FAIR JACKSON, YOU HAVE LONG LEGS!" wheein yelled after him, managing to over take jennie, which wasn't hard.

every one of wheein's friends, were extremely good at sports. jennie wasn't.

taehyung was about to over take jennie when jennie took his wrist. "carry meeee!" she pleaded, pouting.

he took pity on the smaller girl and gave her a piggyback ride the rest of the way, jennie holding onto him in triumph.

when they got to the top of the stairs, taehyung set her down on the window cill. She looked out the window, realising how high up they were. "Whoah! Your dad parked all the way up here?" jennie gasped, realising that they could see the whole of the shopping centre.

they exited the staircase building and to the top floor f the car park which they could fully see the whole of the town. jennie looked around took in the view, spotting familiar buildings.

taehyung slowed down to walk beside jennie. "have you heard of the greatest showman?"

"yeah, i've heard of it but i haven't seen it yet." jennie admitted and taehyung let out a gasp.

"you have to listen to the songs with me!" he said and jennie nodded in agreement. when they reached the car, taehyung sat in the middle with jackson and jennie between him. he plugged earphones into his phone and gave one to jennie, which she put into her ear as he got up his playlist of 'The Greatest Showman'.

the car started to move as jennie sat back to listen, actually liking the songs and talking to taehyung about it. taehyung agreed with her excitedly and told her more about the songs and movie.

jennie started to relax completely around taehyung and by the time they had reached wheein's house again, they practically were joined at the hip.

everyone reunited again at her house and all waited for the birthday cake. when the lights suddenly turned off, everyone crowed around the dinner table and sang 'happy birthday' to wheein. she tried to blow out her candles in one go, but failed miserably and earned laughter.

while everyone was enjoying a slice of the mouth-watering chocolate cake, jennie was sitting next to wheein and looked over at taehyung on the other side of the room. he was talking to yugeom and mark.

she felt really happy to make friends with someone.

she didn't want to loose contact with taehyung.

when she saw taehyung sitting by himself after yugeom and mark had left to go home with yugeom's dad, she went over to him and sat down next to him.

"can i have your number?" jennie asked and taehyung nodded, giving his phone to jennie. jennie typed in her number and then grinned as she gave her phone to him. she sent a text through his phone to herself.

taehyung eyes widened and he let out a laugh as he saw on jennie's phone what she had sent.

They started jokingly texting, making dirty jokes and cracking up every time on each other's phone, posing as the other.

it became them in their own little world as they slowly moved closer together on the small sofa they had to share. they entangled their legs together on the sofa in a friendly manner, still sitting up.

soon enough, taehyung's parents came to pick him up, he had to leave and hugged jennie and everyone goodbye before leaving out the door.

yet they were still texting.

jennie watched the others play minecraft on the ps4, wheein, solar, hoseok and namjoon were all playing on the console while jackson and jennie sat back. jennie focused her attention mainly texting taehyung, occasionally letting out a laugh. 

jennie left the party not just happy, but content because of a certain someone. she left with a smile on her face and she was silent the entire car journey back, texting away to taehyung.

she hadn't felt like that since last year.

a/n - only for the purpose for this story, i had to delve into pinterest for 'taehyung and jennie' pictures. i do not ship blacktang.

 i do not ship blacktang