~ 14 ~

februrary 18th 2018

februrary 18th 2018

jennie looked away from jisoo, realising that jisoo had purposely turned the other way to talk to yuqi who hadn't noticed the friction between them.

like there was some sort of force driving them apart.

jisoo sighed and went over to her main friendship group. even though lalisa and chaeyoung were her close friends, they weren't in her main friendship group.

her main friendship group consisted of irene, minnie and moonbyul. even though they were a group of four, jennie had a lot more in common to moonbyul and irene and minnie had a lot more in common. so if the group had to split up for anything school related, they'd split up into equal pairs.

it was break and everyone was sitting in the form room. jennie's group hung near the windows, sitting on the table.

jennie plopped herself next to aminnie, a defeated look on her face. the other three had witnessed the failed scene and smiled sympathetically at jennie.

jennie didn't want to talk about it and straightened herself up. "y'all should really listen to bts."

moonbyul sneered. "really? come on. you've told us this a hundred times."

"they're so good though!" jennie whined, pinching moonbyul as the others erupted into laughter.

"i think irene and i will stick to blackbear." minnie said with a chuckle and jennie groaned, defeated again in another matter

blondebae💛
wait why?

jennie's eyes widened slightly and stood up abruptly. "one sec guys." she mumbled quickly before dashing out the room into the nearest toilets. she went into one of the stalls and texted a reply.
me
she ignores me all the time now, she doesn't talk to me about her problems  which leaves me all worried and stressed

me
i've told her many times that she can tell me anything and i'll do anything for her. but now I just don't understand anymore

blondebae💛
but you guys are so cute..

me
chaeyoung and some others went on a skiing trip to italy. apparently jisoo was texting her boyfriend at three in the morning about deep stuff and their problems. chaeyoung was such a mess, she thought that jisoo was going to steal away her boyfriend.

me
even though im not that crazy, i do understand chaeyoung' s point of view. why couldn't jisoo have talked to me . even though it was at 3am in the morning. she could've texted me.

me
i got jealous.  i still am jealous. jisoo still hasn't said anything to my face but she knows that  i know. we texted about it but that's only because jisoo was 'upset that chaeyoung was mad at her'

me
the thing is, i'm not surprised. i know she trusts other people over me and i don't understand why.

me
did i do something wrong? does she not like me? is she regretting going out with me.

SHES NOT SAYING ANYTHING AND I HATE IT.

blondebae💛
maybe she just needed someone to talk to, to understand her.

me
and what about me? what am i to her?

blondebae💛
jennie istg if you break up with her i will never forgive you.

me
taehyung...

jennie let out a gasp as she almost dropped her phone. that text hit her so hard in the heart. she curled up on the toilet, putting her legs onto the closed seat as she stared at her phone in disbelief

did he ignore everything i said?

does he not see my pain?

is he blind?

why isn't he on my side?

jennie's mind soon came up with a result to the last question.

it's because he's jisoo's friend. it's because he doesn't really care about me like i thought he did. it's because he's choose jisoo over me any day.

it's because he cares more about jisoo than he ever did about me.

why did it hurt so much to realise that? jennie had been smiling and laughing with taehyung whenever they texted. those texts meant so much to her as they were her happiness now.

not even jisoo could make her this happy, like she was putting in any effort.

jennie had been trying her hardest with jisoo, to the point where she was burnt out. she had been running to her for so long now, but jisoo was so out of reach that jennie's legs were on the verge of snapping and her lungs would give way.

taehyung was her only source of energy. taehyung was her only way of running still.

she wasn't going to let go of him anytime soon, she just couldn't.

jennie blinked back her on coming tears and texted back a reply.

if she had to keep running the race to jisoo, she'd do it for taehyung's sake.

me
alright... i'll take a break from her and we'll see what happens

 i'll take a break from her and we'll see what happens