~ 17 ~

march 1st 2018

march 1st 2018

why did it hurt so much more.

she thought she was free.

then why was it literally ripping her heart, pulling in all directions.

she missed jisoo.

her friends told her no, don't go back to her, that she shouldn't date her.

but they didn't know how jennie felt, how jennie had devoted her time, love and energy to jisoo and now it suddenly had to go?

she was too used to it, she still loved jisoo

so jennie did the thing she was yearning to do. she picked up the phone and started to text jisoo.

about how she missed her and how she's sorry. jisoo replied immediately and they both managed to work things out and what to work on.

jennie finally smiled a little, before hearing the ring of the microwave. she put her phone down and went to get her tea out the microwave before taking a biscuit and returning to the sofa in front of the TV.

she went onto YouTube and searched up for one of those band x funny compilation videos.

yes, band x.

jennie had known about band x since 2015 but didn't start to stan until the end of 2017 when she saw their performance of the AMA's. She then fell into the hole that was the band x  fandom but she didn't regret it one bit.

why?

well, she knew that she wanted to support this group when we decided to search up the lyrics for the song 'Spring Day'

it spoke to her and soothed her.

then she went on a long journey of finding translations for songs that she knew by band x , some made her laugh, some made her sad, some made her happy, some made her want to cry, some made her upbeat.

but they all made her feel emotions.

this was what being an artist was really about, being able to communicate an emotion or a story, even if you couldn't understand the language.

she then proceeded to get to know the members who soon enough she learned to love but more so respect. her favourite was jay but not only because he was hot or he was fit. he was kind and caring, he loved his members like family and he was determined to practise hard.

in a way, jennie related to him and she wanted to be as caring, determined and loving as him.

videos about them, the ones that were purposely memey made her laugh even in the worst of time, which was what she needed right now.

ever since year 6, wheein had written songs and jennie got inspired to do so too, but it really started in year 9 when she started to get feelings for jisoo. she hadn't stopped since. it was a way of getting her feelings down.

sometimes it would be in her notes app or her phone, sometimes it would be on a scrap piece of papers but it was mostly in a notebook.

band x only fuelled her strength in writing songs, it inspired to write more on just love and other emotions.

but yet, love was all she could think off.

side note - i want to clarify that the members in band x are a 'code name' for another which you might have guessed.

I'll let you in on a secret. every character is code named ;)

 every character is code named ;)