1.2

It only took fifteen minutes to get to the school gate, and the car hadn't arrived when I came to pick up Lu Jin.

    Lu Shijin was bored with waiting for the bus.

    "Convenience store, open your system mall, let me see what's in it."

    Just along the way, 711 tried hard to ask Lu Shijin to respect its dignity as a system and not to give it such a cheap nickname.

    But Lu Shijin said that such a name could express closeness. Besides, 711 was originally a convenience store, so the only blame for it was the wrong number.

    711 no fuck said.

    711 pulled out the system mall panel, which was filled with various skill cards.

    Some of them know how to use it at the first glance, such as "Little Master Cooking Card", "Sound into the Heart Card", "Geeky Halo Card", etc.;

.Some of them should be skill cards, such as "hypnotism card", "mind reading card", "amnestic card" and so on;

    Some of them are stranger. They are gray and locked, and they seem to be unusable. Their names are also very strange, such as "Peerless Martial Arts Cheats", "Extreme Immortal Mental Methods", "Black Magic Encyclopedia"...

    Lu Shijin asked 711: "What do these gray cards mean?"

    711: "The card is gray, indicating that it cannot be used in the current scenario."

    Lu Shijin understands that each plot has a different background, and the cards are used in accordance with the background settings.

    It's just like you can't hold a magic wand and shout "Avada Suo Ming" to the fairy and monster in the world of cultivating immortals.

    After browsing the system mall, Lu Shijin said concisely: "A mind-reading card, arrange it."

.711 was shocked. Mind reading was used before the plot started. Is it so sloppy?

    "Mind reading card only has a validity period of 6 hours once you use it. There are five opportunities to use the card for free. Don't you think about it anymore for the host?"

    Lu Shijin: "Don't think about it, know yourself and the enemy, you won't end up in a hundred battles. Haven't heard this idiom?"

    711 can only laugh, "Haha, I've heard of it."

    But I was weeping in my heart. After that, following this host, it can be foreseen that it will be difficult to "unify" in the future!

    "The redemption of the mind reading card is completed, the number of times of use is 1, it will take effect immediately, and it will expire after six hours. After using it, you can read the other party's inner thoughts by looking directly into the other party's eyes."

    As soon as the card was redeemed, Secretary Hao’s car stopped at the entrance of the school.

.Secretary Hao got out of the car. He was about 30 years old, his hair was combed untidy, and his face with Chinese characters was rigid, like a doll without emotion.

    "Hello, Secretary Hao."

    711 was amazed by the host's acting skills. The moment before, he was still a world-weary face of "I'm upset, don't mess with me". The moment I saw Secretary Hao, he returned to the innocence and harmlessness of the original owner of Silly Bai Tian.

    Secretary Hao took a look at Lu Shijin, showing no feeling for Lu Shijin's brilliant smile, and helped him open the car door with no expression.