2.8

Pei Yin ordered the people to send Lu Shijin back to the Lu family, and did not mention Lu Shijin as queen again.

    Prime Minister Lu was naturally very happy to see his son's safe return. He stood at the door of his house and waited early.

    But seeing that only Lu Shijin got off the car, Prime Minister Lu was a little surprised.

    Everyone in the Lu family was very happy for the young master's return, especially the wife of the prime minister. During the period when Lu Shijin was arrested, there were several cylinders of tears in her eyes.

    When the greeting was over, Prime Minister Lu called Lu Shijin to the study, and stepped back, not allowing anyone to approach the study.

    He stared at his son for a long while, then his brows tangled, and mysteriously asked Lu Shijin: "Where is your majesty?"

    Lu Shijin looked at him inexplicably: "What is your Majesty?"

    "Your Majesty didn't personally send you back?".Prime Minister Lu touched his beard in wonder, then looked down at his son's abdomen, "You are the hero who saved him, and you are pregnant with his blood. He actually didn't send you to you personally. It's really cold-blooded."

    Lu Shijin was speechless for a while, his cheap dad's thinking was quite jumpy.

    It seems that the little prince wants to force him to submit, so he has made a lot of preparations in advance.

    Lu Shijin smiled secretly in his heart, without showing his face, and explained, "Did he even tell you this? There is no child. Your Majesty has misunderstood."

    "No?" After Prime Minister Lu was surprised, he looked a little regretful, and asked like a gun. "Then he said he wants you to marry him as a queen?"

    Lu Shijin glanced at Prime Minister Lu with a smile, "I said, I didn't agree."

    Prime Minister Lu was shocked: "You refused? That's the Queen's seat! The real one is under the tens of thousands!.Very noble! "

    Lu Shijin sneered disdainfully, and deliberately said: "Either you don't do it, or you do it, you can do it for ten thousand people. For me, there is no difference between being crushed by one person and being crushed by countless individuals."

    "I think you are crazy!" Prime Minister Lu pointed to Lu Shijin angrily. "Your rejection of your majesty is equivalent to ruining your own future! This is not to count, I am afraid you will be ruined in your life!"

    "Are you worried that he will retaliate?" Lu Shijin loosened his neckline and said casually, "He won't."

    "How do you know that he won't?!" Prime Minister Lu thumped the table with anger. "The stinky boy doesn't know that the sky is high and the earth is thick! He already knows that you are an Omega. If he wants to pursue it, not only your father and my black hat can't keep it, I'm afraid our family. Everyone will be implicated!"

.Lu Shijin smiled nonchalantly, "Don't get excited, anyway, I am also your majesty's lifesaver. He can't avenge his revenge, right?"

    Prime Minister Lu sneered, and hummed: "You didn't see how he came to the throne, and Difen frightened Difen crazy and bought the most loyal servant next to the king. This is a method. , It shows how cruel our new king is! He will never let you go!"

    The corners of Lu Shijin's mouth moved, thinking why I didn't see it. Not only did I see it, but I was also the bought-in servant in your mouth.

    Lu Shijin: "Anyway, don't worry, I think your Majesty is still very open-minded, and the twisted melon is not sweet. I don't want it. He can't force me, right?"