1.25 [End]

Ruan Siheng turned his head in horror and looked back. He saw Huo Qi's iron-green face and his legs fell on his knees with a softened leg.

"Huo Qi...you..." Ruan Siheng didn't dare to look directly into Huo Qi's eyes, and he hung his head and hesitated.

Huo Qi's eyes were full of disappointment, "I was a good thing to disturb you, right?"

Ruan Siheng swallowed, hurriedly closed the safe and got up from the ground, grabbing Huo Qi's arm hard, and earnestly said: "Don't get me wrong, listen to my explanation."

"I saw it with my own eyes! How else would you explain it?" Huo Qi shook off Ruan Siheng and asked angrily, "Up to now, you still want to lie to me? What do you think I am Ruan Siheng? Tools?!"

.Ruan Siheng looked sad, "Huo Qi, why do you think that? I always think of you as my best friend, but I'm really desperate this time! You don't know how horrible it is to scold me online now, they Exposing my photos and even my work address, they forced me to apologize and forced me to quit the art world, but I can't. What's the difference between killing me and killing me?"

"Desperate? Did I say that I would help you figure out a solution?" Huo Qi sneered, "But you didn't hesitate to choose to betray me."

"Lu Shijin ignores you at all! What can you do?!" Ruan Siheng smiled bitterly and covered his face, "I have no choice but to promise him..." Suddenly he raised his head suddenly, "No. ,How did you know?"

Huo Qi looked at him mockingly, as if looking at a moth that had crashed into the cobweb and was still struggling.

.Ruan Siheng figured it out after a little thought. Huo Qi couldn't have predicted that the prophet knew that he was going to steal the documents in the safe unless someone told him in advance.

And this matter is only known by heaven and earth, he knows Lu Shijin, so it is only possible that Lu Shijin told Huo Qi!

He should have understood how Lu Shijin could have let him go in such a simple way.

So this is a game set up by Lu Shijin in order to separate him and Huo Qi! Let Huo Qi be disappointed in him, let him fall into isolation!

This damn little double! How dare he!

"Huo Qi, listen to me, both of us have been tricked." Ruan Siheng gritted his teeth and said bitterly, "Lu Shi has confirmed today's affairs this morning. He first gave me a number on the painting he gave you. He guessed When the matter cannot be resolved, I will definitely contact him so that he can set up a situation to separate us.Maybe even those who framed me for plagiarism were arranged by him, and his purpose was to destroy me! "

"What painting?" Huo Qi frowned and asked dubiously.

"It's the "Walk on the Beach" that you gave me! Do you remember?" Ruan Siheng thought he had found evidence of Lu Shijin's deception, and gestured excitedly, "He wrote the number on the painting with special paint, and I am the first I found out when I saw it! This is his plot, his conspiracy! He already knew what we were doing, he was revenge on us! So Huo Qi, you must not be deceived by him, I I didn't really want to betray you, I was bewitched by him!"

"The seaside, strolling, pictures..." Huo Qi figured out the cause and effect, muttered to himself in despair for a while, suddenly laughed up to the sky, and the more he laughed, the tone became desolate, like crazy, not knowing whether he was laughing at others or at himself. .

.When Ruan Siheng saw Huo Qi like this for the first time, his heart was a little frustrated.

"Huo Qi...what's wrong with you?" Ruan Siheng tried to approach Huo Qi, showing a look of sadness and guilt. "Don't laugh, I know you are sad, this time I am wrong, I am wrong, I apologize to you Okay? I know what you want for me. Actually, I also like you in my heart. It's just that too much has happened to me during this period, and I am not in the mood to think about relationship issues. But I understand what I experienced this time. The reputation of the work is not as good as that of someone who truly loves me, Huo Qi, you are willing to give me a chance, shall we have it all over again?"