1.19

After Huo Lian knew that Lu Shijin was going to Hawaii with Huo Qi, he neither agreed nor opposed.

    It's just the way he looked at Lu Shijin, which often made Lu Shijin feel the illusion of being caught and raped in bed.

    But Lu Shijin has a clear conscience.

    Reluctant to let the child catch the wolf, and want to gain Huo Qi's trust, what can I do without making some sacrifices?

    What's more, just going out for a trip together is not a sacrifice for him.

    Lu Shijin arrived at the airport at the scheduled time, and Huo Qi had already been waiting there.

    They are in business class with a separate lounge.

    An hour before the plane took off, Huo Qi asked Lu Shijin to wait in the waiting room. He went out and made a phone call.

.The call was made to Ruan Siheng. Huo Qi said on the phone: "Siheng, I will fly to Hawaii soon, and I may not be back until a week later.

    Ruan Siheng said lightly, "I see, I wish you a smooth journey."

    Huo Qi waited for a while and didn't wait for the caring words he wanted to hear, but he was disappointed and a little angry.

    He deliberately said: "Apart from having a good voyage, is there nothing else to explain? There are so many handsome Hawaiians, you are not afraid of my lonely journey and being hooked up by others?"

    Ruan Siheng paused, "Huo Qi, we are best friends. If you have someone you like or fall in love with, I will be happy for you."

    Huo Qi said dryly: "Do you really think so?"

    Ruan Siheng: "Yeah."

    Huo Qi's heart tightened.

.He did so much for Ruan Siheng, but what he got back was just a "best friend"?

    Ruan Siheng, Ruan Siheng, what do you want me to do so that you can understand my intentions?

    Or do you know it well, but you just don't want to accept it?

    Returning to the waiting room, when Huo Qi saw Lu Shijin's face that resembled Ruan Siheng, when he looked at him, his eyes were full of him, and he couldn't help feeling a strange sense of satisfaction in his heart.

    Ruan Siheng doesn't love him, but many people love him.

    Just like Lu Shijin, who loves him to his bones.

    "Why have you been on the phone for so long?" Lu Shijin mumbled dissatisfiedly.

    "Is it boring to wait alone for work matters?" Huo Qi sat down and pulled Lu Shijin's hand to his palm.

.Lu Shijin's attachment to him made Huo Qi temporarily forget the unhappiness that Ruan Siheng brought to him.

    Huo Qi smiled and asked, "Are you looking forward to this trip?"

    Lu Shijin widened his eyes and nodded. Huo Qi looked at him a little emotional, and suddenly took Lu Shijin's shoulders and buckled him into his arms.

    There are only two of them in the waiting room for the time being. Even if they do something intimate, no one will notice.

    Just when Lu Shijin's body was stiff and he was struggling to slap Huo Qi's mouth, the door of the waiting room suddenly opened.

    A long, stubborn figure walked in from the outside and coughed at the ambiguous postures of Huo Qi and Lu Shijin.

    Huo Qi paid attention to image, and as soon as he noticed someone coming in, he immediately let go.