1.5

Worthy of being a villain, crooked mind and moody.

    Before Lu Shijin said a word, Huo Lian had already made countless kinds of conjectures in his mind.

    According to the original plot, the two had never met before Lu Shijin was stabbed to death by Huo Lian.

    Therefore, 711 is very worried that now the two meet in advance, which will have an impact on the next plot.

    711 doglegs made an idea: "Host host, Huo Lian is more sensitive and not easy to provoke, let's withdraw."

    Lu Shijin asked with interest: "Where do you mean he is more sensitive?"

    711: "...Of course it's character!"

    What else can it be! They are just a small and pure system, don't break it to Lao Tzu. Hey!

    Unfortunately, before Lu Shijin could react, the Cinchou man choked with Huo Lian.

."Who are you? Who are you going to let go?"

    Perhaps it was because Huo Lian had her eyelids down when she spoke.

    Neither Lu Shijin nor the Cuntou man.

    But the short-headed man had done something wrong, and under his guilty conscience, he naturally thought that Huo Lian's "roll" was directed at him.

    Lu Shijin blinked twice. Hey, there was a good show.

    Huo Lian had actually noticed what happened just now.

    The Cuntou male group obviously saw Lu Shijin alone, and deliberately came over to find something for Lu Shijin's stubbornness.

    This kind of fattening sheep is not uncommon in bars, and Huo Lian watched coldly and didn't want to intervene.

    But since the short-headed man has eyes and no bead and turned the spearhead at him, Huo Lian is not a soft-hearted man who calms things down.

.What's more, whether the little sheep sitting on his lap deliberately seduce him is not for the time being.

    This face alone can arouse people's desire for protection.

    Seeing Huo Lian kept silent, the inch-headed man became more arrogant, "Don't you dare to speak? Don't you dare to step aside, don't interfere with Laozi's drinking!"

    Huo Lian lifted her thin eyelids and glanced at the innocent man with a cool look.

    The man with the inch head was swept by him, and the back of his neck couldn't help but feel cold, and he returned to his senses to blame himself for making a fuss.

    It's just a little white face, so many of them are still afraid of him?

    The inch-headed man stared, "What do you look at? I warn you not to be nosy, you want to weigh your own skills for others!"

    "I'm in charge, what can you do?"

    After all, Huo Lian is a young master who has been raised in a wealthy family since childhood.

.Even if he doesn't invite Huo's family to see him, his noble temperament is obviously different from that around him, but he can still be distinguished at a glance.

    Huo Lian's eyes are long and narrow, and the tails of her eyes are slightly upturned, making them careless when looking at people.

    It also comes with an unruly and unruly energy.