1.3

"I think you should die."

    Both 711 and Huo Qi were taken aback.

    711 thought that Lu Shijin was going to turn his face with Huo Qi, and almost formatted himself in a hurry.

    "Sususu host! Please calm down!"

    Huo Qi thought he was listening, and his cold eyes narrowed displeasedly, "What did you say?"

    "Oh, I said this crab!"

    On the table is a plate of Huadiao Drunken Crabs, and four hairy crabs are placed in the middle of the plate with their teeth and claws dancing.

    Lu Shijin picked up one of them and said with a smile: "The crab's feet moved a while ago. I think it's telling me that it doesn't want to die. But aren't crabs born for people to eat? That's why I persuade them. It's'you better go to die', it will die early and overtake it, and strive to get a good baby in the next life."

.Hearing what Lu Shijin said, Huo Qi twisted his eyebrows in disgust.

    "What nonsense are you talking about? This is a cooked crab. How can you move your feet? I think you have hysteria."

    Lu Shijin turned a deaf ear to Huo Qi's cynicism, propped his chin and looked at Huo Qi innocently.

    "What's wrong, are you angry when you made a joke?"

    Huo Qi lowered his eyelids coldly and took a sip of the water in the cup: "No, don't make such naive jokes in the future."

    [After all, I'm still a kid, not sensible at all, how can I compare with Aran. But since A Ruan has returned, there is no need for him to exist, and he has to find a way to cut him off. 】

    Lu Shijin, who heard Huo Qi's true words clearly, nodded obediently: "Okay, you don't like listening to me and I won't say it later."

.Huo Qi would pick Lu Shijin at the beginning, and it was also because of Lu Shijin's obedient feeling, like a piece of white paper, all the colors on it were drawn by him.

    Thinking of this, Huo Qi's mood improved slightly.

    [Forget it, what to care about with a child. 】

    Lu Shijin peeled off the crab shell, the crab yellow was full of golden color, exuding the mellow aroma of Huadiao wine, Lu Shijin unceremoniously put the crab yellow into his mouth, the thick crab yellow melted on the tip of the tongue, the crab roe was full of elasticity and chewy, bringing the taste buds Great satisfaction.

    After feasting on a crab, Lu Shijin remembered that he still had nothing to do.

    Huo Qi didn't move his chopsticks for a table of dishes. He glanced at his phone every few minutes, and his little movements fell into Lu Shijin's eyes.

    Lu Shijin wiped his mouth with a napkin, and deliberately asked, "Husband, why did you suddenly bring me here for dinner?.The ones I ordered are what I like to eat. "

    The foot under the table stretched out and rubbed Huo Qi's leg to show good.

    Huo Qi retracted his legs to avoid Lu Shijin, but he didn't mean to blame him either, just glanced at him lightly.

    He used to like the appearance of Lu Shijin coquettishly calling him "husband", but now it sounds harsh.

    The Lord has returned, and the substitutes are only substitutes after all.

    Huo Qi: "Didn't you tell you that you can't call it that way outside?"

    Lu Shijin pretended to know that he had made a mistake, and covered his mouth in annoyance, "I am so happy to see you, I forgot it for a while." After that, he looked forward to it again, "Did you prepare me some surprises? "