1.13

Huo Lianjin's venerable and noble young master, his fingers do not stain the sun and spring water, of course it is impossible to do such a rude thing to open the durian with his bare hands.

    What's more, he also has a habit of cleanliness. In his eyes, durian, a heavy-tasting food, is no different from biochemical weapons.

    "Can't do it?" Lu Shijin glanced at Huo Lian's clenched eyebrows, his heart refreshed.

    He shrugged his shoulders and spread his hands, his tone seemed regretful.

    "It seems that Mr. Huo keeps saying that he wants to cooperate with me, but his sincerity is nothing more than that. In this case, time is precious, we should not waste each other's time. I have to enjoy my vacation."

    Huo Lian's face was uncertain, her cold eyes condensed on Lu Shijin's face.

    Very well, the little double has grown up well, and he has the courage to entertain him.

    Lu Shi and Huo Lian waved, "Go, goodbye."

.Lu Shijin walked away and showed off to 711: "Did you see? Huo Lian's expression just now is like eating a fly."

    711 was not in the mood to look at Huo Lian's expression, and complained: "I warn you! This is the last time I cooperate with you to do things like'mind opening coconuts'! We also have dignity when we do the system!"

    Lu Shijin: "Don't be so rigid, little assistant. Life is already so difficult. If you don't have fun in the pain, you will be suffocated. Besides, how well did we work together? Stupefied Tim and Huo Lian. Haha, do they think I have superpowers? If you don't want to open coconuts, then next time we open something else? What do you think of durian? Or change watermelon?"

    711 searched for a curse from the language database and cursed it in eight languages.

.But swearing is not something that a harmonious system should do, so Lu Shijin just heard a "beep—beep—" electric current tone.

    After a while, he noticed that Huo Lian had not followed up, and 711 asked worriedly: "You rejected Huo Lian. Wouldn't he leave in a huff?"

    Lu Shijin: "Little assistant, let me tell you a truth. If you want people to value you, then don't let him think that you are a good talker, because generally capable people are not so good talkers."

    If Huo Lian came to him, Lu Shijin would immediately agree to cooperate with him. It might not be the same for Huo Lian to be Lu Shijin.

    It's just a chess piece that is thrown away when it runs out.

    And this time, he must hold the initiative in his own hands.

    Lu Shijin's guess was correct. Although Huo Lian was ridiculed by him during the day, he did not leave in anger.

.As night falls, the entertainment venues on the island are lit up with colorful neon lights, tourists come one after another, and the expectant nightlife kicks off. No one knows if there will be a wonderful encounter tonight.

    Lu Shijin was not interested in going to a sensual scene like a bar disco, he took Tim to a video game city.

    Many of the people who go to the game city are young couples in pairs. Lu Shijin and Tim are both handsome guys, and they are naturally considered to be a couple.

    The teller who exchanged coins at the counter stood on the counter with one hand, glanced at Lu Shijin and Tim, and said in unfluent English: "Couples can enjoy a 20% discount on game coins when they team up. May I ask you two?"