2.10

Pei Yin took Lu Shijin back to the palace.

    Lu Shijin saw another "self" in His Majesty's bedroom-the blood owl with his mask and cloak removed, and put on normal clothes.

    It felt like looking at one's own twin brother.

    Lu Shijin was in a complicated mood.

    However, he has a lot of time to think, because the estrus period triggered by the Alpha pheromone is coming fiercely.

    As soon as Omega enters the estrus period, he becomes unconscious. Lu Shijin has experienced this feeling of uncontrollable consciousness and behavior, and he doesn't like it.

    Last time in the Scarlet Rose Base, he was able to withdraw his consciousness to Blood Owl by means of consciousness transfer to eliminate the influence of the estrus period on him.

    But this time--

.Pei Yin gently put Lu Shijin on the bed, and also hugged the unconscious blood owl on the bed, side by side with Lu Shijin.

    Then he left the bedroom, not knowing where he went.

    Just when Lu Shijin was so uncomfortable that he was about to get out of bed and went to find someone in spite of his shame, the door of the room opened.

    "Can't help it? Don't worry, it will be done right away."

    With a smile, Pei Yin lifted up Lu Shijin, who almost fell on the ground with his soft legs, hugged him back to the bed, and then took out two white rings like rubber bands.

    A rubber band is put on Lu Shijin's wrist. The rubber band is elastic. When it touches human skin, it automatically changes to a suitable size. It automatically encircles Lu Shijin's wrist without being loose or tight.

    After putting on Lu Shijin, Pei Yin put another ring on Bloodlord's hand.

    "what is this?".Xue Xiao suddenly opened his eyes, and his silver eyes stared at Pei Yin coldly.

    Omega, who was in estrus over there, had lost consciousness and fell on the bed, only instinctively twisted uncomfortably.

    Since already knowing that Lu Shijin's consciousness can be changed between the two bodies at will, Pei Yin is not surprised.

    What's more, he had already taken the medicine to the blood owl, and now he didn't have the strength to move his finger even if he blinked and talked.

    "Nerve communication sensor, wear this, two of your senses are in common. How?" Pei Yin stroked the ring and looked at him with a smile, "Do you feel it now? Tell me, what is Alpha's estrus? feel?"

    After listening to him, Lu Shijin immediately felt the same high fever in Xue Xiao's body, and Qingming's consciousness also began to become chaotic.

.Even more frightening is that although the blood owl's body cannot release pheromone from damaged glands, it is a real Alpha.

    There are Omega sweet and fragrant pheromone everywhere in the room, and the blood owl can't produce the will to resist now, and of course it will inevitably be affected.

    As a result, the desire to possess and the desire to be possessed, and at the same time saw his nerves, Lu Shijin was tortured by his physical instincts to go crazy.

    Lu Shijin: What kind of pure and gentle little prince is here, he is clearly a devil! ! !

    711 was even more excited than Lu Shijin: "The coolness value has exceeded 90%! Hehehehehe!"