1.15

Not long after returning from the island, Lu Shijin moved out of the small apartment Huo Qi bought for him and moved directly into Huo Lian's apartment.

    Huo Lian, who has always disliked being intimate with people, actually acquiesced to Lu Shijin's lawlessness for the first time.

    Anyway, in his heart, he and Lu Shijin are just using each other.

    He used Lu Shijin to bring down Huo Yan and Huo Qi and his son, and Lu Shijin used him to retaliate against Huo Qi.

    As for other things, as long as Lu Shijin's request is not excessive, he can meet it.

    After all, the avatar also helped him meet certain needs. In terms of stepping back 10,000 steps, it would be regarded as a fixed bed partner.

    After the beginning of the new year, Mr. Huo announced on the board of directors that he would step down as chairman.

    However, the successor was not announced directly, which made all the senior executives and shareholders of Huo's panic.

.In addition to Huo's eldest son, Huo Yan, Huo Gang's nephew, Huo Gang, also plays an important role in the Huo family.

    Therefore, there is no more fierce battle between these two major interest groups.

    Because of Huo Lian's embarrassment, no one thought that Huo's future would be handed over to an unfounded illegitimate child. Instead, he became an outsider.

    In the original play, Huo Lian's cousin Huo Gang promised that Huo Lian would help him up, so Huo Lian would join forces with Huo Gang.

    But who knows what happened later, Huo Gang pushed all the guilt on Huo Lian, and Huo Lian became the initiator of all conspiracies.

    Elder Huo was very disappointed with Huo Lian's attempt to split the Huo family, and swept Huo Lian out of the house in a rage.

    All close relatives who are related by blood can say that they turn their faces, and Huo Lian has absolutely no hope for such family members.

.Lu Shijin didn't know if Huo Lian had started to join forces with Huo Gang to deal with Huo Yan and Huo Qi and his son.

    But he estimated that Ruan Siheng had already copied the inspirations in those paintings, and Huo Qi was about to come back again because of the paintings.

    Sure enough, Lu Shijin received a call from Huo Qi within two days.

    It was Friday, and Lu Shijin had just finished class. He had an appointment with a few classmates to have a dinner together. When he was walking on the road, Huo Qi called.

    Lu Shijin didn't avoid other people either, just put the phone to his ear.

    Lu Shijin: "Hello?"

    Huo Qi: "Today?"

    Lu Shijin: "You dialed my number and didn't you know it was me?"

    In fact, what surprised Huo Qi was that Lu Shijin's indifferent tone was completely different from the joy of receiving his calls in the past.

.But think about it, he hasn't actively contacted Lu Shijin for almost three months since meeting him before the Chinese New Year.

    Lu Shijin loves himself so much, it is inevitable to be angry.

    After all, he wanted to ask him this time, and Huo Qi was relieved soon.

    "Of course I know." Huo Qi said softly, "Did you just end the get out of class? I heard it seemed very noisy on your side."