1.12

Lu Shijin took Huo Qi's money and never took the initiative to find Huo Qi again.

    And Huo Qi also stayed with Ruan Siheng wholeheartedly, and had no time to think of Lu Shijin at all.

    According to the timeline of the plot, Ruan Siheng's work exposed the plagiarism of Lu Shijin's creativity, three months later.

    What's cheating is that although it is a virtual plane here, the time is not easy to accelerate, and we can only wait three months before it is Lu Shijin's turn to play again.

    Lu Shijin is not an idle person, three million in his hands, how can he be worthy of himself if he doesn't enjoy it.

    Huo Lian found Lu Shijin, who was on vacation on a tropical island abroad.

    Feeling boring to play alone, Lu Shijin spent money to hire a handsome blond boy to accompany him.

    There were many people sunbathing on the beach. Lu Shijin lay on a beach chair and asked Tim, a handsome blond man, to apply sunscreen to him.

.Tim is very fond of this generous, young and handsome boss, and has hinted more than once that he can provide other services for free in addition to playing with him, but Lu Shijin laughed.

    Tim has a lot of experience in playing with him. He is 100% sure that Lu Shijin must like men. If not, which man would be able to withstand loneliness when he goes out on vacation alone, instead of choosing a hot girl with a hot body to accompany him and find him?

    Tim is very confident in his looks. So far, none of the men he has been fond of has resisted his charm.

    If it's not that Lu Shijin's concentration is too strong, then Lu Shijin is too slow and likes to play games that cultivate good feelings before going to bed.

    After all, Orientals have always been more reserved in their feelings.

    Tim squeezed a large amount of sunscreen into his palm and spread it evenly on Lu Shijin's back.

.A man’s hand strength is stronger than a woman’s, just applying sunscreen normally, Lu Shijin is so comfortable being treated by Tim’s superb massage technique.

    Tim deliberately lingered on Lu Shijin's sensitive waist, shoulders and neck, hoping to ignite the man.

    Lu Shijin knew what Tim was thinking, but as long as Tim didn't make any excessive moves, he didn't bother to correct it.

    It wasn't until Tim tried to slip his hand "accidentally" into Lu Shijin's belt, Lu Shijin slowly stopped him.

    "Baby, this is no good, letting you put on sunscreen didn't let you pick my pants."

    Tim chuckled and asked in a sexy magnetic voice: "What's the matter, is it because I didn't apply sunscreen well?"

    "No, great.".Lu Shijin turned over and sat up, lowered his head and showed a pair of smiling eyes from behind the sunglasses, "But some things are beyond your scope of responsibility. What should be done and what should not be done is clearly written in our contract."

    Tim didn't feel embarrassed even when he was warned, but he raised his eyebrows regretfully, "Am I not enough to attract you?"

    "You are great, but I don't like your type." Lu Shijin smiled.

    Tim asked with interest: "Then I don't know what type you like?"

    Lu Shijin turned to the right and pointed at a man not far away, "Like that man."