2.4

The guards blindfolded the three of Payin with a black cloth, took them out of the cell, and pushed them onto an aircraft, which was locked in the flight cabin.

    The aircraft has set up an automatic flight program, and the flight cabin can only be opened after flying to a designated location.

    The location of the Scarlet Rose base cannot be exposed, so you can't see the outside situation in the flight cabin, but fortunately, the freedom of movement of the three of Payin has not been restricted.

    Not knowing how long it will take to fly, Mobo found some food in the flight cabin and brought it to Payin.

    Paying's mental state looked terrible, and he could even be said to be in a trance.

    The operation not only ended in failure before it even started, but also the four-person team when it started, only three people were left.

    In order to save him, Lu Shijin was willing to stay as a hostage as a blood lord, and he was also pregnant.

    When Pei Yin thought of this, his heart felt painful.

."His Royal Highness, let's have something to eat." Mobo handed the water to Pei Yin and looked at him worriedly.

    Pei Yin took a sip of the water, and suddenly grabbed Mobo's hand, "Mobo, let's fly the aircraft back! Major Lu is still in their hands, we must save him!"

    Mo Bo was taken aback, recalling the order of Bloodlord yesterday and instructing him not to allow Pei Yin to return no matter what happened.

    At that time, he didn't understand why the blood owl made such an order. Now he understands that the blood owl must have expected Pei Yin to return to save people.

    "His Royal Highness, we finally had the opportunity to leave. Now we are going to die." Mobo negotiated in a good voice, "We can go back first, and then let the empires negotiate with the bloodlord and return to Major Lu. Your Highness, Major Lu It was only at the expense of himself that the blood owl agreed to let us go, and he couldn't live up to his painstaking efforts!"
.Of course, Pei Yin understood that it was not the time for blind impulse, but as long as he thought of Lu Shijin staying there, he couldn't help but want to turn the aircraft.

    "I want you back," Longton, who has been silent, said suddenly and gloomily, "I don't want to go back to that horrible place."

    Longton is a small Alpha, flexible body, good at mecha combat, but without mecha, his combat effectiveness is not even as strong as Beta.

    And he was originally ordered by Nip to monitor Payin, and of course he didn't want to follow Payin to take risks.

    Mobo raised his head and took a cold look in Long Dun's direction. Long Dun was stared at by Mobo's icy gaze so that the back of his neck was cold, and he touched his nose and stopped commenting.

.Before leaving, the guard returned them the weapons and communicators they had brought, and they were now lying scattered on the warehouse board.

    Longton walked over to pick up his matching wooden warehouse, wiped the wooden warehouse body carefully with a towel, inserted it into the wooden warehouse cover around his waist, and then went to the bathroom.

    "His Royal Highness, Longton is not right." Mobo lowered his voice and said, "I suspect Longton is a spy, and I'm afraid he will be against us."

    Paying glanced towards the bathroom, and was skeptical: "Lonton is a spy? Why do you have such suspicions?"

    Mobo said: "I overheard what the guard said. He said that thanks to someone passing on information, they could catch us so quickly. Your Highness, you think, first you can rule out Major Lu, then the remaining suspects are me and Longton. Of course, your Highness, you can also suspect that it is me.