2.6

Everyone looked at the gun in Difen's hand and talked a lot.

    "Why did he even bring out the weapon, what does he want to do?"

    "Gambling? Is it too big to play?"

    "Let's just say a few words, no matter what they do, we will just watch the changes as courtiers."

    Difen played with the revolver in his hand and arrogantly provoked Paine: "You should have heard of the revolver wheel game? One bullet, six chances, whoever gets shot will lose, dare you dare Bet with me?"

    Prime Minister Lu said in disapproval: "We are just searching for the truth, so why bother to bet on their lives so hastily?"

    Difen glared at the Prime Minister dissatisfiedly, and said impatiently: "Don't talk nonsense, dare to slander His Majesty the King, don't you need to pay a price?.When that happens, anyone will dare to criticize the royal family. What is the face of the royal family? ! "

    "But the price is too high. In the end, no matter who is injured, the scene is not easy to clean up. How significant is today's banquet, how can blood be seen?" Prime Minister Lu argued hard.

    Pei Yin ignored the verbal battle between Difen and Prime Minister Lu. He kept thinking about what Gu Zhong said when he passed by him just now.

    The Gu family has shouldered the responsibility of guarding the royal family for generations, and Gu Zhong is even more loyal to Nip and obeyed.

    But why did he deliberately remind him just now to make this bet with Difen?

    You know, the "revolver game" is a bet on fate, and the loser is not just to lose the game, but when the gun is fired, the loser is fate!

    What's more, there is no need for Payne to make this bet with Difen at all.

.Pei Yin's heart was filled with suspicion, pretending to be inadvertent, and once again glanced at Gu Zhong behind Nip.

    Gu Zhong noticed Pei Yin's gaze, lowered his head and raised his wrist, and touched a cufflink on the cuff of his uniform.

    Pei Yin's pupils suddenly enlarged, and he knew that cufflink!

    The same style as the one Lu Shijin gave him!

    If it's not a coincidence--

    "Pei Yin, do you dare to bet?!"

    Difen was impassioned over there by himself, but found that Pei Yin was stunned, obviously not listening to him at all, and his face turned blue with anger.

    He walked up to Payin aggressively, his face that was not handsome at first was twisted because of his anger.

    "I am willing to use my life as a guarantee for my father’s personality! How about you? Do you dare to use your life as a guarantee for what you say?.If you can't even do this, you prove your guilty conscience! Everything you say is a lie! "

    "His Royal Highness! Your status is noble and you can't take risks with your body, and your subordinates are willing to fulfill your gambling agreement with your Second Highness!" Mo Bo suddenly stood up, put his right hand on his left chest, and looked at Pei Yin firmly.

    "Joke, what's your identity? Is there a place where you talk?" Difen gave Mobo a bit dissatisfied, but Mobo stood still in place. Diffin was embarrassed and said angrily. If you dare not, then admit it! Kneel down and apologize for three more times to your majesty, maybe your majesty can forgive you!"