1.22

"What are you thinking about?" Huo Lian was lost when seeing Lu Shijin, and she sat up and let Lu Shijin lie on her lap, "Should I take a bath?"

.Lu Shijin recovered, concealed his disappointment, and gave him a funny look, "Do you really treat this as your own home? You are done and you are done. Before the guy inside is awake, you quickly go back to your own room. go."

    Huo Lian said disapprovingly: "I didn't see him responding when the movement was so big just now. I definitely won't wake up tonight."

    Huo Lian didn't say that it was okay, but when he mentioned Lu Shijin, he was angry.

    Knowing that Huo Qi is inside, I dared to toss him like this just now, are you afraid that Huo Qi won't be able to wake up?

    Huo Lian was upset, the most pitiful was himself. He endured so hard and didn't dare to say a word. It is true that a man becomes a beast as soon as he goes to bed!

    But when he saw the criss-crossing red marks on the back of Huo Lian's chest, Lu Shijin felt a little more balanced.

    "Should I take you to wash?".Huo Lian glanced at the wall clock on the wall. It was only two o'clock in the morning. If time is too late, she could do it again in the bathroom.

    How could Lu Shijin fail to see Huo Lian's thoughts, turned over and quickly put on his clothes, kicking Huo Lian away.

    "Do you still want to live tonight? Do you want the three of us to lie in bed and sleep together?"

    Huo Lian has a strong physique and strong muscles. Lu Shijin's small body kicking up is just not painful to him.

    He snorted dissatisfiedly: "If you dare to sleep in a bed with him, I really won't leave tonight."

    Lu Shijin was weak, he was afraid of the man's jealousy.

    "I don't sleep on the bed, I can sleep on the sofa, can I? Uncle, I beg you, before your nephew is awake, hurry up, I don't want to be accused of hooking up with my uncle. of!"

.Seeing Lu Shijin, Huo Lian was anxious, afraid he was really angry, so she stopped teasing him.

    Slow Teng Teng finished putting on his clothes, and asked for another kiss before leaving the suite.

    After finally sending away the great god Huo Lian, Lu Shijin, who had been worried all night, finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    He cleaned up the messy sofa first, and then went to the bathroom to fill in water to prepare for a comfortable hot bath.

    When he was in the bath, he sank into the water and closed his eyes to meditate, trying to find clues about the password from his memories.

    Suddenly, there was a flash of light in his mind, thinking of the code on the door of Huo Qi's house when he went to Huo Qi's house that day.

    It seems to be 930...928!

    This password looks like someone's birthday. Of course, Lu Shijin didn't believe what Huo Qi said, it was the birthday of the dog he had raised before.

.If birthday can be used by Huo Qi as a password, then this person must be very important to Huo Qi.

    Just think about it, and the answer will be ready.

    Lu Shijin boldly speculated that the birthday date represented by this string of numbers was owned by Ruan Siheng!

    Thinking of this, Lu Shijin immediately got up from the bathtub, wrapped his bathrobe and went into the bedroom.

Huo Qi lay on the bed and fell asleep. It is estimated that he can't wake up from thunder.

    Lu Shijin moved lightly into the cubicle, opened the safe box to enter the password panel, took a deep breath to relieve tension, and then pressed "930928".

    The mechanism inside the safe made a clear "click" sound, and it was really fooled by Lu Shijin!

    Lu Shijin hurriedly took out the documents from the inside, too late to take a closer look, first took all the documents with his mobile phone, and then put it back in the original state.

    After doing this, he tiptoedly left the bedroom and returned to the living room to slowly look at the documents and photos.

    As he expected, it was the transfer contract for the change of equity. The name of the transferor was clearly written in the column of Huo Yan.

    Lu Shijin's mouth sneered, and the good days of the Huo family and sons were about to end.

.711 couldn't help screaming: "Are you going to expose these evidences? So Huo Qi is over, Huo Qi is over, and the male lead of this show is gone. How can we complete the task if the show is ruined?"

    Lu Shijin: "Exposure must be exposed, but not now."

    711: "When is that?"

    Lu Shijin didn't answer. He opened Weibo and found a hot search, "Genius painter Ruan Siheng reorganized his solo exhibition."

    He looked at the various bragging words of the media to Ruan Siheng, and he gave a light, and there was a cruel expression between his eyebrows that was not suitable for his age.

    "Huo Lian proved that Huo Qi doesn't care about me, but I also want to know how much weight Ruan Siheng has in Huo Qi's heart. How about playing a game about the test of human nature?"
.