1.16

On Saturday, Lu Shi had no class all day today, and Huo Lian had to go to the company and had no time to accompany him, so he stayed alone in the apartment and played games.

    It was almost the afternoon meeting with Huo Qi, and Lu Shijin got up from the sofa.

    He rubbed his hen-house-like hair, went to the mirror and began to stroke himself.

    The original owner is actually no worse than Ruan Siheng.

    But for three full years by Huo Qi's side, Ruan Siheng did not replace Ruan Siheng in Huo Qi's mind for two reasons.

    First, the personality is unpleasant, and the more humble in the relationship, the less the other person will take you seriously.

    Everyone has a guilty mentality, the more they don't get it, the more they think about it. Huo Qi has been thinking about Ruan Siheng for so many years for this reason.

    But for the original owner who was careful to please him, he was accustomed to being aloof, and there were many such people around him, so naturally he dismissed it.

.Second, I don’t know how to make good use of my own advantages to hold a man’s heart.

    After washing and drying his hair, Lu Shijin scratched his hair twice and got a hairstyle.

    The handsome boy in the mirror is so handsome, his skin is fair and can be broken by a bomb, just like a ten-level filter.

    Lu Shijin smiled evilly at himself in the mirror.

    With his face, he stopped at the door of the bar, and he didn't know how many beautiful people wanted to come up and talk.

    He can handle even Huo Lian, who has a hard-hearted heart, and he's afraid he can't handle a Huo Qi?

    After washing, Lu Shijin was about to open the bathroom door and go to the cloakroom to change clothes.

    As soon as she opened the door, she saw Huo Lian leaning on the door with her arms around her chest, almost not shocking Lu Shijin.

    "When did you come back? Why do you stand here without a word?"

.Lu Shijin patted his chest, looking like he has seen a ghost. Huo Lian is a workaholic. It's only 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Is he leaving get off work early?

    "It's done well, it's to see what an old lover should be." Huo Lian didn't answer Lu Shijin's question. Instead, she looked at Lu Shijin up and down and commented, "Did you smear your face? So white?"

    Lu Shijin smelled a sour smell again, but he hurried out and didn't have time to pay attention to Huo Lian's nervousness.

    "I applied water and lotion, but I didn't apply anything else. I've always been so white."

    Huo Lian and Lu Shijin entered the cloakroom, and leaned against the door with an immortal appearance to watch Lu Shijin change clothes.

    Lu Shijin didn't bother. Under Huo Lian's gaze, he took off generously so that only a pair of underwear was left.

    Then he picked clothes in front of the closet, and asked Huo Lian for her opinion.

."Do I look good in white or blue? A shirt or a sweater?"

    Huo Lian said indifferently: "I think you look best when you don't wear anything."

    Stinking rogue.

    Lu Shijin turned his head and smiled at Huo Lian, "I'm afraid it won't work. He and I are going to eat western food, and we can't get in if we are not dressed properly."