Chapter-1 Their first meet

"No, mudiyave mudiyaadhu, naan othukka maaten, enna vilayaadreengala?" screamed Sivaangi at the top of her lungs, but her father continued to read his paper without giving her even one ounce of attention.

"Appa please pa, you promised, you promised I can have the first floor room once it is ready, but ippo you are saying you are renting it, not fair pa" whined Sivaangi kicking her legs.

"Ippo enna de, unakku enna room ah illa?,  Mika oda share pannitu dhaana irukka?, Ava room ketaala?,  nee mattum yen ippadi jingu jingunu gudhichitu irukka?" , came  her mother's voice from the kitchen.

"Aei Maatha ji, konjam summa iru nee, adhu peru sharing ah? She takes 90% of the room for her make up, vanity items. Full wardrobe la I get to have one small partition, rest all is occupied by her clothes" she screamed at her mother

"Nee vetchurka andha naalu track suit, sweat shirt kku andha edam podhum.. he he" giggled Sivaathmika aka Mika while sincerely painting her toe nails.

"Kozhupu di unakku, iru oru naalu un motha things ayum velila pottu bhogi kondaadala en peru Sivaangi illa" shouted Sivaangi at her twin sister.

"Ignore everything, the acoustics in the first floor room is so good, it will be perfect for me to practice and do more cover songs, please pa please please pa" said Sivaangi finally resorting to pleading.

"Yov Mr. Krishnan, enna vilayaadreengala? oruthi inga karadi maari kathitu irukken, konjam kooda madhikaama Rasi balan paathutu irukeengala?" she screamed again, came near her father stomping her feet and removed the paper forcibly from his hands.

"Inga paaru Sivu, I have already told you, this came as a personal request from Ravindran Sir himself, so I couldn't deny at all, un first song kooda avar movie la dhaan varapogudhu and he has agreed to help launch Mika too, we are indebted to him in so many ways that I cannot deny his request at all" replied her father

Sivaangi's father is a veteran character artist in K-town whereas her mother is a quite popular singer. Tripthi arts production house head Mr. Ravindran has been their family friend for years and Sivaangi's father is one constant artist in all his movies making their bonding even more strong.

Despite winning the title in one of the popular reality show Sivaangi failed to launch her career as a singer, when he stepped in and gave her a chance to sing in his movie. He had agreed to launch Mika too as an actress whenever she is ready as Mika informed him that her current focus is only modelling and ramp walks.

He is more like a godfather to her entire family making it very difficult for them to deny his first request.

"Ptchhh.. oru paatu paadita podhuma? release kooda aagala innum, how do I practice pa?" she whined

"My chella twinzy, feel pannadha, I have ordered a new cup board, I will move my not frequently used things from the walk-in closet to that and will keep it in the storage room, you use the walk in closet for singing ok va? I will also give you little more space in the wardrobe to keep two more pair of tracks.. " said Mika hugging her twin sister from behind.

Sivaangi looked at Sivathmika

 "Thanks de, ippadi sollittu eppadiyum rendu dress, oru chappal mattum dhaan move pannuvennu enakku theriyummmm" she said  dragging the last part getting a death stare from Mika

"But still, unakku edhavadhu seyyanumnu at least thonirkee adhu varaikum thanks" she added kissing her on her cheek

"Appadi yaaru dhaan pa andha single room kku varaanga?" asked Mika

"Some aspiring actor ma, he is Ravindran sir's son's friend it seems, he has acted in quite a few short films and albums, some architectural issue in the house he is currently staying so he had asked if he can get a place to stay for 6 months temporarily, since no one will rent a house for 6 months that too to a bachelor/aspiring actor Ravindran sir asked me and I agreed" explained Sivaangi's father.