Chapter 45 - His achievement, their achievement

Disclaimer: 14+, I think.

Sivaangi tip toed inside their bedroom, moved towards their bathroom door and placed her ears on it to make sure the shower was still running.

She bit her tongue with a naughty smile and moved towards Ashwin's laptop bag and took out his laptop as silently as possible.

She sat on their bed leg crossed and tried to unlock it, but even after many attempts she failed to do so.

"Kumareyy, appadi ennadhaan password ah vechirkka, I seriously thought it would be my name, konjam kooda no paasam and affection at all, enna 90's kid neeyellam" she mumbled to herself trying the DOB possibilities next.

"Aarghh, yov, appadi ennadhaanya password ah vetchirkka cha.. " she closed the laptop hard really frustrated.

"Mmmkmmm, enna panreenga madam? " came a voice from behind, jerking her.

"He he he, laptop konjam dust ah irundhuchu adhaan thodachitu iruken" she replied sheepishly.

He came and sat behind her.

"Edhu bag la irundha laptop dust ah irundhuchu, adha eduthu nee, .."

"iru oru second moochu vittukaren, nee oru porul dust ah irukkunnu thodacha appadidhaane? " Ashwin teased, his voice very near to her neck making her stumble.

"Ashwineyy, manda vedikudhu, naan unna kootitu pogava solren? orey oru picture dhaane kekaren, please ma" Sivaangi pleaded.

"No, no no no" Ashwin replied in a sing a song tune

"Day after tomorrow opening, appo nerla paathuko, I wanted to keep whole thing as a surprise, but enna ennavo nadandhiduchu making everything fall apart, I at least want to keep the look and feel of the restaurant a surprise" Ashwin replied trying to convince her.

She immediately turned and stared at him.

"So that is your final decision, you won't show me right?" Sivaangi asked with a fake stubbornness.

"Well.." he said moving even more closer to her.

"How much more do you want me to show? " he asked winking at her, pointing to his almost cloth less, just out of bath wet body which a towel failed terribly to cover.

 Her concentration clearly got diverted as he had intended.

He smiled at her and pulled her into his grasp, taking control of her cm by cm when she pushed him away forcefully.

"No" she said with a mischievous smile.

"What? Why?" he asked showing his disappointment apparently on his face.

"Not until you show me a picture of the restaurant" she replied making a thumbs up action, and shaking her thumb side to side.

"Hmm.. So you are honestly telling me that I am the only one yearning for tonight?"

"unakku naan venaama? " He asked her in his base voice making her determination take a shake.

"Venumdhaan.." she dragged.

"But you know it feels kind ah good to see whose determination breaks first. " she said with a naughty smile

"If you really want me, you should show me the picture, but.. " she dragged.

"It is an open challenge, you can do anything to make me want you, so that I give up the challenge, at the same time I will do everything to make you want me so that you give up, show me the picture and then we can...  Lets see who wins" she said landing on her knee and sitting on her ankles.