Epilogue

"How did Vansh enter amma's thoppai appa? " Mithra asked while taking a stroll in the park along with her father, mother, sister and new born brother who was peacefully sleeping in the stroller.

"Hmmm? " Ashwin asked back with a smile as if asking for more explanation so that he has the time to formulate a 5 year old worthy reply.

"Yeah, amma thoppaila irundhu he came out, but eppadi ulla ponaan? " Nethra who has become quite fluent in Tamil in the past year asked supporting her twin's question.

"Yes appa...  kekaraangala sollu Ashwineyy....  how did Vansh enter my thoppai? " Sivaangi joined her daughters in pulling his leg.

"Adhu Saami Amma thoppaikulla vetchutaaru" Ashwin blabbered without knowing what else to reply.

"How did Saami decide that ammakku paapa kudukanumnu? " Mithra asked again relentlessly.

"Adhu amma and appa love each other so much la, appo saami decided to gift that love with a baby. When two people love each other so much they will get a baby"  Ashwin replied throwing a 'Eppadi' look towards Sivaangi.

"Super" Sivaangi replied in action.

"Appo how did we come into amma's stomach? Amma hated you that time right? " Nethra asked again making Sivaangi face palm herself.

"Aeii summa iru, anga paaru butterfly, poi adha pudinga rendu perum, adha vittutu baby eppadi form aachu,   cyclone eppadi form aachunu.. odu po" Sivaangi replied trying to divert her daughters into asking more unanswerable question.

"Aeii Yellow butterfly byeee..." Mithra squealed and ran behind the butterfly followed by Nethra.

"Aei odaadheenga, nillu ma" Ashwin ran behind them while Sivaangi sat down on a bench facing all three of them.

Her eyes automatically went towards the bundle of cotton candy sleeping inside the stroller.

Universe as if wanting to show the parents that it is not partial at all made Vansh exact carbon copy of Sivaangi.

"Vansh Ashwinkumar" she murmured sliding her finger against his cheeks.

Her mind went back to the day when she thought she was pregnant and the conversation that followed.

"Ashwineyy, I have messaged you something I need, dubbing mudichitu varacha vaangittu variya?" Sivaangi asked, still on bed not ready to wake up, looking at her morning man who was all set to leave for the day.

"Naan vara late aagume ma, urgent na driver annava vaangittu vara sollatuma?" he asked back tying his watch, looking at her reflection in the mirror

"Ayiyo noooo, nee vaangittu va please" Sivaangi yelped getting up from the bed.

"Seri ok ok, naane vaangittu varen, adhukku en ivalo shockku, appadi enna vaangittu vara sollirka? " Ashwin looked at her quizzically and opened her message.

"HPT ah? appadina? " he asked back confused.

"Adhukooda theriyaadha? enna aalu nee? google panni paaru" Sivaangi replied and went inside the bathroom not wanting to face him when he realizes what it is for.

"Google pannanuma? yen nee solla maatiya? aeii iru enga pora? " he shouted at her disappearing figure.

"Ennava irukkum? " he opened google 

Sivaangi pressed her ears against the bathroom door waiting to hear his reaction but even after few minutes there was just silence.

"Poitaara? " she thought to herself and slowly opened the door.