Chapter 42 - His Sun, Her Ocean

"Sivaangi, it is been 20 minutes, it is just me, please come out" Ashwin begged looking at the rest room door.

"Ayo iru Ashwineyy, this is the first time I am trying on a swim suit, light ah puppy shame ah irukku" came Sivaangi's voice meekly from the restroom.

"Ma.. , this is an isolated suite on the ocean, there is no one here, except for me. please vaa ma, I want to enter the water before the sun sets, already evening aagiduchu" Ashwin pleaded.

"Except for me ah, andha me dhaana problem eh.. Ayo idha pottu eppadi avaru minnadi poradhu?  " she murmured trying to adjust the swim suit as much as she can to cover her but failed miserably

"nee po Ashwineyy, I will join you in few minutes" Sivaangi replied.

"Okay, whatever, honeymoon la thaniya po nnu solra mudhal wife needhaan"  Ashwin sighed and left to enter the lagoon.

Sivaangi looked at herself in the mirror.

"Eppadi vaangi kuduthirka indha Mika, ivala nambinen paaru yenna sollanum" Sivaangi sighed looking at herself in the mirror

Asides Sivaangi's own inhibitions, she looked smoking hot in a black one piece swim suit with cris crossed 'X' in the mid rift, and the suit going down up to her mid thigh but cut in horizontal layers from the upper thigh, giving a zebra look, with her own skin.

She took a deep breath, wore the bathrobe over and came out slowly.

He was no where to be seen,  she opened the verandah door leading to the lagoon and came out searching for him in the vast Indian ocean spread right in front of her.

The view was absolutely exhilarating. the ocean shimmered like ,millions of diamonds strewn all over as the rays of the evening sun fell on it.

The whole sky looked a mixture of orange, gray, red and blue making it look like a perfect wall paper material.

She took her mobile and started clicking pictures when she saw him swimming efficiently towards her.

She moved towards the end of the ledge and sat down letting her legs immerse in water looking at him with at most adoration.

He saw her and swam towards her swiftly.

"Pesama mela oru salwar pottutu vandhuru, edhukku anavasiyama robe ellaam, unakku poi paathu paathu vaanginen paaru, enna sollanum" Ashwin sighed looking at her,  fully immersed in water neck below.

"Yedhu neenga vaangineengala? Mika la vaanginen sonna? "Sivaangi asked confused.

Ashwin just gave back a non-committal shoulder shrug.

"Think properly, she never would have said she bought it for you, she would have said that she will pack your things for the trip, that is all, more over do you really think Mika would like to dress you up like this?"  Ashwin replied with a teasing smile and pulled her into the water

"Aye! Ashwineyy enna panra? 'hkk ' 'hkk ' " she squealed taking in gulps of water and started coughing them out.

"Ashwineyy enakku avalo swimming theriyaadhu, please please enna vittudaadha" she squealed more holding on to him tight.

It took few seconds for her to compose herself, once done she looked at him and raised her eyebrows sarcastically.

"Neeye swim shirt pottu swim panra, enna robe podrathukku tease panriya?" she asked sarcastically.

"Illama, you know I have signed a new movie, tan aagitenna kashtam, adhaan I am wearing this" he said in a justifying tone

"Chumma vetti reason kudukaadha Ashwineyy" she replied with a smirk trying to keep her robe together as much as she can against the waves of the water while holding onto his shoulders with the other for support