Feedback time

As you all know this story is coming to an end.
So I am here genuinely looking for feedback.

The plot behind this story was not simple and straightforward, it was extremely complicated for the following reasons

1. Writing about premarital sex without making the readers feel 'eeyeeewww' was not easy at all.
2. Writing Sivaathmika's role was the toughest, I decided she is going to be both your love and hate worthy, it is easy to make the readers love a person or hate a person but this love hate thing was extremely difficult.
3. Akash's character, he is not a typical villain but a male ego loaded man who became a villain when his favourite person got snatched from him. I wanted to give him a proper closure too.
4. Justifying Sivaangi and Ashwin's actions circling their break up
5. Them falling for each other again..
6. And lastly I am not much for unrealistic turn over of events, I like the character and the scenarios as normal and simple as possible and not some god send super heroes, so that readers can connect with them. So writing it that way and still giving the readers an elated and happiness feel when they succeed was difficult.

Now I want you all to tell me how much have I achieved in the above steps.

I request honest feed back both positive and negative so that I can use them to better myself in my coming projects.

It doesn't matter how many more I write this one will always be my special and thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making it so special for me..

I don't get paid for writing here, yet I dedicate 2-3 hours of my almost every day is because of the love I received from you all .

Now shoot your questions, doubts and feedbacks, I will reply to every single comment that is posted here be it positive or negative.

Love,

DV