Chapter 43 - His heart hers alone

"Mithu ma, thoonguda, please" Sivaangi pleaded looking at her daughter.

Mithra did not reply but continued to stare at the glimmering city that was slowly disappearing behind the clouds.

Sivaangi turned and looked at Ashwin who was busy looking something in his mobile while Nethra slept comfortably on his chest.

"How are you able to put them to sleep in a jiffy Ashwineyy? look at her, I have been trying for past half an hour, mutta mutta muzhichu paathutu irukka" Sivaangi whined.

"How do you sleep instantly the moment you come one my chest every night? same way" Ashwin replied with a smile and a shrug.

All four of them were returning back to SG to wind up things. 

Ashwin had booked four business class tickets, out of which two were occupied by his family whereas the other two was taken over by his kids bags and plush toys.

"Appa, squeaky (her plush caterpillar) also need a place to sit right, and of course Elsa too needs a place, where is the seat for them? " Nethra argued when Ashwin asked them to sit alone in their seat.

Ashwin looked at Sivaangi for help.

"Don't look at me, I told you not to get them these plush toys, needhaana vaangi kudutha, neeye handle pannu" Sivaangi replied with a smirk and settled down on her seat.

"Why can't you share your seat with them? So that you can play with them without any interruption? " Ashwin suggested calmly trying to convince her.

"Ayo Appa" Mithra slapped her head with her cute hand and took her bag.

She opened it and apart from squeaky and elsa, 5 more jeeva raasis whom Ashwin failed to identify came out, making him panic a little.

She slowly arranged all 7 toys on her seat, filling it up completely.

"Now do you get why Nethra said they need a separate seat? where do you think we will sit now?" Mithra explained in a patient tone the same one Ashwin uses when he tries to explain something complex to them.

Sivaangi broke into chuckles looking at all her three babies, while Ashwin looked at her not knowing what to do.

"Why don't you both share a seat and your toys can too? " Ashwin suggested.

They both agreed half heartedly.

"Now, until the seat belt sign is off, neenga rendu perum good girls ah avanga avanga seat la okkaruveengalaam, apporm appa will arrange something for you and your toys ok va?" Ashwin explained patiently while making them both settle down on their seat and fastening their seat belts.

While Ashwin's concentration was busy on fastening Nethra's seat belt, her small hand raised on its own accord and touched her father's cheeks, rubbing it slowly.

"Enna ma? " Ashwin asked lovingly.

"You are the best appa in the world Ashwineyy, you never say no to us for anything, I love you so much" she said suddenly hugging his neck and pressing her cheek against his bearded one.

"Yes Ashwineyy, you are the best " Mithra said inserting her small hand into his t shirt collar and pulling him towards her.

"And you both are best babies any father could ever ask for " Ashwin said emotionally kissing them both.

"Podhum podhum, length ah poguthu, naan oruthi irukken inga" came Sivaangi's voice from the opposite end of the seat with slight possessiveness.

"Okay naan poi unga amma kum oru kiss kuduthutu varen, she is getting angry, you both sit here silently until the seat belt sign switches off Okay? " he whispered as if concocting a master plan