Chapter 33 - Trust is must

Ashwin looked at Sivaangi who was busy stuffing her things in the suit case. He was sitting on the stool near the vanity area, not knowing what to talk or how to even start.

"Appadi thinicha suit case mooda varaadhuma" he said in a concerned tone

Sivaangi stared back at him, if looks could burn, Ashwin would have become "Ashes" win by now.

"Sorry sorry" he immediately signed holding his ears and waved her hands encouraging her to continue.

"Unakku kovam naa evalo venaalum thittiko, en rendu adi venaalum vetchhuko, but pesaama irukkadha ma" he said

"Enna pesa solreenga? Are you denying what Akash said? " She asked back

"No, I would not,  but there is a difference between living together and living with each other" Ashwin replied

Sivaangi looked at him irritated. "Enna solla vareenga ipoo?"

But before he could reply they heard running footsteps followed by squealing Amma and Appa.

They both came inside their parents room excitedly, but stopped abruptly when they realized the tension between their parents.

"What happened?" Mithra whispered to Ashwin with a cute thumbs up action

Ashwin curved his lips downwards and showed a sad face to the kids, hooked his index fingers and entwined them indicating fight in kids sign language.

All these while,  Sivaangi did not even bother to look at them but struggled to close the suitcase as rightly predicted by Ashwin.

"Hey Sivaangi, are you again mad at Appa for something?" asked Mithra with her hands on her hips.

Sivaangi turned and looked at her daughter for a second and then looked at Nethra, she too moved towards Ashwin indicating she is too implicating the same which made Sivaangi's eyes fill with tears.

"Hey ennama? kozhandhainga adhu, edho vilayaata kekudhunga, adhukku poi kannelaam kalangudhu?" Ashwin asked while getting up from the stool and moving closer to her.

But Sivaangi did not reply,  her body just started shaking up indicating that she was crying.

Ashwin immediately hugged her and she too willingly accepted the warmth of his embrace.

"Heyyyyyy, my mother, only I can hug her, move move move" came Mithra pushing Ashwin away from her mother

"Enna my mother? first enakku dhaan apporam dhaan unga rendu perukum" Ashwin said pulling Sivaangi into a hug again irritating Nethra too this time.

"No no no, mine mine, move appa, move" she too came to the aid of her sister in separating her parents successfully.

"Oh appo unga amma va naan katti pudikka koodaatha? " Ashwin asked in a teasing tone

"No, you cannot, she is ours and only ours" Nethra said pushing him further away and hugging Sivaangi tight.

"Paathiya ma? avalodhaan kozhandhainga, oru second enakku support panni unkitta sanda pottaanga, next second nee dhaan venumnu enna thalli vidraanga" Ashwin said smiling.

"How about a group hug? " Ashwin asked pulling all three to an embrace.

"Yay!!!!" both of them squealed with happiness while Ashwin lifted both of them with ease.

"Sorry ma, my hands are full, if you want a group hug then your Amma has to hug us all together" Ashwin said looking at Sivaangi expectantly

Sivaangi moved closer to him and hugged all three together as much as she can with her tiny hands.