Elevator

Taehyung walked around the street smiling all by himself

"shit****"

That well sculptured face was still stuck in his mind. A tall well built man with silky black hair and rabbit teeth. His check bones were so perfect and that toned body.

"ok stop taehyung" taehyung shook his head trying to get the man out of it.

But He couldn't stop smiling recalling that encounter.

He looked at the book in his hand

"Sense and Sensibility"

I wonder why he really wanted it, thought taehyung.

Soon the boy reaches the building, where he lived.

Taehyung entered the elevator while putting the book in his bag thus he didn't notice who was in the elevator.

But as soon as the door closed he lifted his head and the only person he saw in the elevator was a well built man with silky black hair.

At first he was a bit surprised but then the mischievous boy inside him woke  up.

Jungkook was all lost in his phone, totally oblivious to the boy standing just beside him, looking at him with raised eyebrows and pressed lips

"so are you following me huh?" tae said in a very suspicious tone.

Jungkook lifted his head but he didn't need to look on his left as he could clearly see on the reflection on the elevator door that the book store boy was standing beside him, leaning against the wall and arm crossed on his chest.

He had a very mischievous smile plastered on his face...

"you wish" snarled jungkook

"you know a simple yes would have been very flattering" says taehyung with one eyebrow raised.

Jungkook seems unbothered as he goes back to his phone.

"wow and here i thought i am the talkative one" taehyung says tilting his head

Jungkook is still quite

Soon the elevator opens and jungkook gets out. Like a curious cat tae follows him

"you have got to be kidding me" he says in a dramatic manner.

Jungkook stops on his tracks and looks at him

"man we are next door neighbours"

"goodnight" jungkook scoffs and gets inside his house

"this will be fun" taehyung grins amd gets inside his house.

Smiling taehyung locks the door behind him as he enters the house.

Turning around he finds the man, he adores the most in the entire world, sitting on the couch eyes glued to the television.

The said person was so lost in the the tv that he did not even notice taehyung 's presence in the room.

Taehyung slowly goes behind the couch to see what is it that he is watching so attentively

"thats only the news man" thought taehyung.

Suddenly his eyes fell on the rubber duck lying on the floor (dont ask how it came there)

He took the duck and pressed it continuously beside his ear

"hyung hyung hyung hyung" he shouted repeatedly along with quacking of the duck.

Namjoon just got startled and pressed his ear with his hand

"taeee stop it what the hell are you doing" he said grabbing the duck and throwing it away