"My brother"

Taehyung kept fidling with his fingers as he sat in the big white room which smelled oddly of glycerin. He loathed that odor. It reminded him of some memories which he couldnt recall but he knew those werent good ones. He looked around and saw the files nicely staked in the shelf, the pictures on the wall, medical tools on the table and finally that small but comfortble chair infront of him.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

Am I really sick? Is there something wrong with me?

He was so  lost in all these that he didnt even hear when the door opened.

"Hi Taehyung" that calm and sweet voice startled him abit but still he looked up at a short round bald man whose name card said Stephen Henry.

Taehyung smiled nervously and nodded slightly. Dr. Hernry could comprehend his nervousness so he took in  his friendly demeanour to keep him at ease.

"I hope Namjoon told you a little bit about me?"

Taehyung nodded keeping his eyes fixated on the wall behind the doctor.

"What did he tell you?"

He slowly moved his eyes to the doctor "I am sick" he said in a hoarse voice

Henry smiled "Yes a little bit"

"Am I mad?" His voice was cracking up

"No Taehyung. No human being is mad, everyone just has a different way of dealing things and your way is different as well. A bit unusual actually"

"How is it different?" Taehyung's nervousness was now getting replaced with curiousity.

"You tend to shut memories out. Keep them locked in a corner so they cannot haunt you"

"Wh-what memories?"

Dr.Henry smiled but it wasnt a happy one "you will know soon"

Taehyung watched as the man in white apron cautiosly declined the chair he was sitting on changing taehyung's position a bit.

"Now Taehyung I want you to relax abit alright"

Namjoon was pacing up and down Dr.Henry's cabin while his brother was in a different room with the doctor.

Jungkook mainted his usual calm nature but deep down inside he was loosing it. He didnt know how will taehyung bear the trauma and what will happen when he will know about V?

"Close your eyes Taehyung"

Dr.Henry played a very soft music. "Put your entire focus on the music now".

Taehyung cancelled out everything else and listened to the music only.

Dr. Henry then played a video "Dont open your eyes Taehyung just listen"

Taehyung listened

"Taeee here here look at me" the soothing voice was followed by some giggles....

That voice...

"Tae!"

The video paused

"Do you know this voice taehyung?" Asked Dr. Henry who was now sitting very closely to the boy

"Y-yes"

"Whose voice is it"

"I-i cant remember"

The doctor played the video again

"Ok now we put the salt walllaaaa" the owner of the voice laughed

And taehyung laughed too

"Why are you laughing taehyung?" Asked Dr.Henry