Conclusion?

"I have no idea what you are talking about," the stout middle-aged doctor said, keeping his eyes fixed on the file he was reading.

Jungkook looked at him closely and smirked.

"You know one of the best things about being an investigation officer is that you can actually "smell" when someone is lying" smirks the black haired male.

The doctor lifts up his head and fixes his glass. "I am not lying, officer."

Jungkook throws an envelope in front of him. "Check this. It might refresh your memory a bit,"

The doctor opens the envelope, and instantly, his eyes widen.

Jungkook smiles "well I believe your memory is getting back a bit. If it doesn't, I can always take other measurements, you know,"

"FINE!!" He snaps."What do you want to know?"

"How did Soomin die?"

The doctor remains quiet for some time

Jungkook takes out a small recorder and presses the "START" button

"When Soomin was brought to our hospital, she was already in a devastating state. But we still managed to give her proper medication and kept her under observation... but then, " he choked

"Then what?"

"A silver haired male came to the hospital,"

"What was his name?"

"Bang Chyul. He went straight to Soomin's room and asked all the nurses and doctors to leave them alone!"

"And you listened to him?? What kind of a coward are you??" Growled Jungkook

"We had no other way,he threatened our families. And he had his men captured my family at my house while I was in the hospital....what could I do? "

Jungkook sighed deeply and shook his head. "Go on."

"Even though I was out of the room, I could hear their conversation clearly. He wanted Soomin to remain silent and not say a word about Jungse, but she refused. The argument went for a while after that I heard so so-m-some noises and I opened the door slightly "

Trigger warning ⚠️

He took out a handkerchief and wiped the drops of sweat on his forehead. "He he ...mmhh..Bang Chyul had a cloth wrapped around her neck and he strangled her till she stopped breathing"

Jungkook closed his eyes

"He then arranged the body in such a way that everyone thought it was a Suicide"

"Where was Soomin' friend Jin during this time?" Jungkook asked quitely

"As per Bang Chyul's instruction, we had kept him busy with other doctors for consultation." The doctor drinks some water from the glass

"It has been so long. Why did you never say anything to the police?"

"I tried," Dr. Song trembles , but every time, he would do such things that I had to back off. He would kidnap my little girl, or he would trouble my wife or put my house on fire and whatnot. I had to change my city for all these."

Jungkook stops the recording. "Thank you, Dr. Song. And don't worry, I will give you full protection this time no one will harm you. "

As Jungkook exists from the hospital, a man,standing afar, dials a number on his phone

"He just met Dr. Song. What do you want me to do?"

Bang Chyul watches in disbelief as the man in front of him completely changes the demeanour. The voice is now more confident as well, strict and loud, his eyes are now so different instead his whole aura is different!!

"So you were bragging about the lives you killed? Do you want to hear my record?" He boasts!!

Bang Chyul stands up he is not scared! No not at all but he is confused "what?"

"I have killed every evil on this earth! I have smashed..I have ripped...I have burnt...tell me what should I do with you!! My biggest enemy!"

Bang Chyul advances a punch towards him but he catches his fist,at the nick of time. His grip was so strong that it did hurt the man but Chyul was too arrogant to accept it!!

"Who do you think I am, my friend?" He quickly twists his hand and holds him in a chokehold.

"Do not mistake me for that naive boy whom you were threatening a moment ago ...I am not Kim Taehyung...I am V"

Chyul elbows him on the face and frees himself

"If this is some kind of a game you are playing, then go on with it I don't care...I am here to end you and I will! Nobody f***** cares what you call yourself " growls Chyul

He kicks V on the torso and makes him fall on the ground but before he could do anything V stands up and kicks him on the face making his nose bleed.

"You will care!"

V then grabs his neck and hits Bangchyul 's head with his forehead making the man dizzy.

"WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WILL KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE AND GET AWAY WITH IT?? NOT THIS TIME!! CALL JUNGSE AND BRING HIM HERE AND I WILL FINISH YOU BOTH JUST THE WAY YOU KILLED JIN AND SOOMIN!!" V's voice roars through out the jungle

Bang Chyul balances himself "You are not the first one to challenge me. You have no idea how many I had to kill to hide his crimes!! I am the master of this game and nobody can stop me" he runs towards v but he again kicks with full force and makes him drop to the ground!

He again brings him to a chuckhold "Not this time you c***!! NOT.THIS.TIME!! This game will end today!! First I will kill you and then JUNGSE!!" V SCREAMS

His hold around Bang Chyul's throat was so strong that it was cutting off all the air preventing the man in his to breathe!!

He was constantly gasping of air "What happened hmm?? You thought what?? You will win?? No YOU WONT....I WILL END YOU I WILL END JUNG...

Just the V receives a big blow to his head with an iron rod and he immidiately drops to the ground holding his and loosing his grip on Bang Chyul.

With his blurry vision V sees a stout man with a scrubby appearance towering over him. But before he could figure out who it is he looses his conscious

"I WiLl eNd yOu and I Will EnD JuNgSe" mimics Jeon Jungse whose brother comes and stands beside him rubbing his neck and trying to ease the effect of the chuckhold.

Jungse throws the rod and crouches beside Taehyung. He graps his cheeks hard, and turns his face towards him...

"Living you alive that night was the biggest mistake of my life. Who knew that this useless piece of s*** will cause such cause" with those words he literally digs his nails into his cheeks,leaving marks.

"But you know as they say 'Better late than never'. " Jungse gets up and takes out his revolver. He loads it with five bullets and aims it towards Taehyung's unconscious body.

"Let me do the honour of reuniting you with your dear brother. Tell him

.... Jungse have send his regards!"

A loud bang echoes through the jungle!