10-27

TW: sensitive topics and long chapter

Seokjin watched taehyung sleep peacefully beside him. He caressed his hair with utter care as tears rolled down his cheeks. He already had a talk with Namjoon's dad who told him that he will take him to the countryside and keep him there till things get sorted out abit.

He didn't want to be away from his brother but he had to keep Taehyung safe at any cost...

"you are all I have Tae.... I need to keep you safe"

He buries his head in Tae's neck and sobs quitely.

Seokjin was fast asleep when a strong odor reached his nostrils. Frowning in his sleep, he slowly opened his eyes trying to figure out what is it. Then suddenly his eyes were wide open when he saw the smoke entering his room from beneath the closed the door.

He quickly got up and opened his door and instantly fell on the ground when the high flames of fire engulfed the front of his room. Quickly he closed the door. A poor attempt to save himself from fire.

"tae tae wake up wake up" he rushed to wake his brother up and as soon as he gets up Seokjin slams the window with all his strength and breaks it into pieces...

The two boys safely gets out of the house and lands on the backyard

They watch as their beloved house burns down into ashes...

"hyung this.. How.." taehyung was all puzzled about what just happened but he still clinged on to his brother...

Seokjin was looking around trying to figure out what to do next when his eyes fell on the black van

"shit!!" he panicked "tae we need to run run taeee" he held his brother's hand and they both ran for their lives

Taehyung looked back and saw the black van following them he immediately understood what was going on

Seokjin looked at taehyung who was running as fast as he could but then suddenly something hit him "he will only be in danger if he is with me" thought Seokjin

He looked around they were on the main road which had dense forest on both sides...."tae listen to me" he paused a bit "you know how to climb a tree right"

Taehyung nodded

"then go in the forest and hide go go" he said freeing his hand from his little brother who held it back again "no no hyung no... I can't do this... I cannot leave you alone" he said crying. At any cost he didn't want to leave Seokjin's hand

"its ok tae I will be safe i will hide in a different tree thats a tactic hmm?? Please listen to me tae please leave me and go..." he begged through those quivering lips.

"hyung please dont leave me" taehyung begged

"i wont i promise" but as soon as those words were out he yanked his hands away from taehyung "please go taehyung"

Reluctant, the boy ran into the forest and climbed the tree which looked pretty tall and dense making it easier for him to hide...

Seokjin was about to run to the other side of the road when a van came and blocked his way.

He turned around but then there was another van then another. Soon he was surrounded by 3 vans.

One of the vans opened and a man smoking a cigarette came out... He dropped the cigarette and squashed it with his feet