Byung Chul

It was a dark office room with luxurious decor and an elegant ambience. A big window showed the entire Seoul city and right infront of that window sat a man in his big armchair. He placed the cigar in his mouth and puffed the smoke out.

He heard the door opened and a tall man with wavy silver hair walks in. His face had no emotions on it but his eyes were sinister, it had the essence of the demon! He slowly walked towards the man as his shoes made the thudding sound in the otherwise quite room.

"So it is true?" Asked Jungse without looking at the man he was still looking outside the window.

"Yes" a deep voice came out from the man

Jungse kept quite for a moment "why are they opening it after all these years?"

"I dont know, a man named Jeon Jungkook is doing the investigation" he said

Jungse frowned a bit. He got up and finally faced the man "find out every little detail about what is happening and why it is happening"

The man nods

"Byung Chul"

The man looks into Jungse's eyes

"You have been my most trusted. You took care of everything and now I want you to take care of this aswell!"

Byung Chul nods "Dont worry it will be taken care of"

"At that time you erased all the evidence and all the witness and even that girl...what was her name?" He frowns looking down, rubbing his chin

"Soomin" Byung Chul replies in a stoic tone

"Ah Soomin" Jungse smiles in a disgusting manner "what a tasty thing! Sad she had to die"

He starts to walk around the room "but there was no way was there Byung chul?"

The man turns a bit and looks at Jungse

"Ah what a brilliant job you had done..killing that dove and then making it look like a suicide!"

Flashback
Byung chul enters the room disguised as a docter he sees Soomin lying on the bed. He goes to her and without her even realizing he wraps the piece of cloth around her neck and pulls. He pulls making the poor girl choke and get short of breath. She struggles hard to get out of the grip or even make a sound but she was unable to do any of it. After a while her body goes stiff and numb and he understands....the job is done. Carefully he hangs her body making it all look like she has killed herself. And then Byung Chul walks away from there

"That was supposed to close everything! The girl is dead no one is there to complain! Thats it the case is done! But no no no this idiot had to come as a hero" Jungse mocks

"So? What could we do?? We tried to explain him as well right??" He says pouring himself a drink and chugging it down "but still he didnt budge!Fool"

He pours himself another glass and
sits on the desk chair. He chugs down that peg as well and puts the glass on the big mahagony table with a thud "so what could we do huh?? What could we do?? We had to kill him!!"

Jungse shakes his head and pours another drink.

Byung Chul just watches him with narrow eyes "Didnt Kim Seokjin had a brother?"

Jungse's head quickly shots up and he looks a bit tensed as he remembers "yes yes you are right he had a brother? Ahh i dont remember his name but he was alive"

"Why did you left him alive?" He asks, a bit annoyed at his boss's foolishness

"Ahhh mistake Byung Chul big mistake!" Jungse slaps his forehead frequently "find out about this brother! And and also get me every single detail about Jeon Jungkook."

Byung Chul nods.

Jungse gets up from his chair and gets closer to him "Byung Chul I want this matter closed and I know you wont disappoint me"

"Hmm"

"I dont care how many bodies need to be cut or how much blood needs to be shed I want this matter to END" he says through gritted teeth

"Do not worry everything will be taken care of"

Jungse grins showing his ugly teeth.

Byung Chul walks out of the office and takes out his phone "Did you find the address? Good send it to me and send me the picture"

After a while his phone tings and he opens the message that contained the picture of a doe-eyed man and the name of the file was "Jeon Jungkook".

Byung Chul.

Sorry for keeping the chapter so short but i just wanted to focus on Byung Chul in this so didnt include any other scene. Hope you all liked it 😊