Love, Jin Hyung

A loud bang echoes through the jungle!

Jungse looks at the sky towards which the gun is pointed. He then gradualy lowers his eyes and looks at the person who was holding his wrist and lifting it upwards, stopping him from shooting Kim Taehyung!

Angrily, Jungse shoved his hand away from him...

"Why did u do that?" He snapped at Bang Chyul!

He grabbed Jungse's hand again and took away the revolver "because you are an IDIOT." He snapped through his gritted teeth!

Jungse frowned.

"If you kill him, do you think that lover boy of his will spare you?? We have been following them for so long, and you haven't learnt a single thing yet!!" He says while walking towards the unconscious body of Taehyung!

"That officer has evidence against you and that other boy Kim Namjoon even he ran away with that black box which definitely has something in it. Even though my men ran after him but I dont think those morons could catch him!!" He shakes his head in disappointment!

"So what do we do?" Asks Jungse.

"We finish them all." Bang Chyul turns around and looks at his brother. "Last time, we made the biggest mistake of leaving them alive. Should have killed both Taehyung and namjoon, but no, not this time." He turns and crouches beside Taehyung. He looks at him in a sinister manner as a grin appears on his face. He takes the revolver and points it towards Taehyung's heart.

"Love is very unusual. It makes you do things you can not even imagine!! Jungkook is so concerned for this one, right?" He pokes his Taehyung's chest with the revolver!
"Let's see if he can DIE for love,"

He stands up and looks at Jungse, who is now smiling from ear to ear.

"You wanted to send a message to his dead brother?" Bang chyul shakes his head and goes near Jungse."There is no fun playing with the dead. let's play with the living!"

"Send a message to Jeon Jungkook. Let's see how desperate he is to save his love,"

As soon as Jungkook steps into the office, he almost collides with a panicking Hobi.

"Whoa, slow down. What's wrong?" Giggles Jungkook, totally unaware of what has happened!

"WHERE WERE YOU? WHY COULDN'T I REACH YOUR PHONE?" Hobi yells but is panting at the same time.

Jungkook frowns. " My phone was out of charge." He looked at his friend carefully and could sense the tension on his face. "hobi, what's wrong?"

"Come with me, quick!" And he leads him to his cubicle, where Jungkook finds a zoned out Namjoon covered in sweat and tears. He was clutching on to a black box in a way as if his life depended on it.

Jungkook slowly goes near him and places a hand on Namjoon's shoulder
"Namjoon"

He slowly looks behind and sees Jungkook. "He-he he has Taehyung."

With immense difficulty, Namjoon said those words, but those 3 words were enough to hit Jungkook like a ton of bricks. His words started to echo in his ears, making it extremely hard for him to stay calm, but still, he remained true to his character and kept his composure.

"Jungse?"

Namjoon got up from the chair, still holding on to the box. "Bang Chyul."

He then described everything that happened while holding controlling his sob, but his voice was getting heavier with each word.

After Namjoon was done, Hobi gave him a glass of water to calm him a bit. He sat down and gulped down the water.

Jungkook was all quiet during the whole time. He just listened to the whole thing, picturing the events that have occurred and trying to comprehend what had happened. Today, he was a bit optimistic after meeting the doctor that maybe ,finally,  the ball is now in their court, but now, again, everything is back to square one! Not really square one. It's all a disaster!! Bang Chyul has Taehyung,  and he has no idea what they will do!