Fear and Pain

The boy kept on staring at the girl's face whose lifeless body was hanging from the ceiling. It was the same girl whom he considered to be his own sister. Who pampered him so much and wasnt she the first one he told about his scholarship? Then how is she now there in that state.......

With a loud gasp Taehyung wakes up. His face all covered in sweat. He tries to breathe but somewhere he feels like as if someone is strangling him. He takes in big breathes and tries to make it normal but in no way was he succeeding. Just then he hears a voice...

"Taehyung" Jungkook hurriedly sits beside him as soon as he realized Taehyung had woken up. The concern was clearly visible on his face.

Jungkook's voice made Taehyung abruptly open his eyes but as soon as he sees Jungkook he frowns as if this is not the place he was expecting to be in

"Where is she?" He asks in a very raspy voice

Jungkook frowns "who?"

"The t-the girl who" Taehyung sits up and looks up at the ceiling. Jungkook follows his gaze and immediately understands what is going on.

He slowly puts a hand on his shoulder "Taehyung"

"Soomin" Taehyung whispers

That name runs a chill down Jungkook's spine. Did their plan actually work?

Taehyung slowly looks down and meets Jungkook's gaze "who is soomin?" His voice abit shaky yet firm.

"Taehyung who are you talking about?" Jungkook asks in a very genuine way as if he has no idea what is going on

Taehyung again looks up "There there was a girl..sh-she I saw s-sa-w her smiling with me and talking and then suddenly" he gulps and lowers his head "she was han-ging and someone screamed Soomin" he looks at Jungkook with teary eyes

"She comitted suicide" he says in a very trembling whisper.

Namjoon was watching all these from the door, Jimin standing right beside him.

He walks towards his brother and stands behind Jungkook who was sitting beside Taehyung trying to console him.

Feeling the presence Jungkook looks at Namjoon who had his eyes stuck on  the boy trembling in fear. Namjoon knew one day he had to face all these but he was scared; so scared of losing the other Kim that he kept running away from all these. But how long can one run from the truth? If he keeps on running away then V will never go away and if V never goes away soon Taehyung will be lost. So to save Taehyung this was necessary.

"Let me talk to him" Namjoon says quitly. Jungkook nods in understanding and gets up from the bed giving up the space to Namjoon.

Namjoom sits and watches Tae carefully who was beimg extremely restless.

"Tae?" He says in a very loving voice

"Hyung?" Tae looks up at his brother

"What happened?" he takes his hand in his.

"Hy-hyung that girl soomin I saw hanging...she" Taehyung places a hand on his chest as if trying to calm down his heart which was beating so fast

The ambience of the room was so intense. Jimin hasnt moved an inch from his spot but he was witnessing everything.

Jungkook was quite and unreadable but if one took a careful look at his eyes they would understand how much pain he was in. He was just preparing himself for what was about to come...

"She was hanging from the ceiling?" Namjoon finished the sentence for taehyung. He nods in respond.

"And hyung"

"Yes?"

"Who is that man?"

Those four words made the three of them absolutly stunned. They knew Taehyung had visions of Jin aswell.

"Taehyung?"

Namjoon took a deep breath "the girl you saw her name is Soomin"

"Who is she? How do I know her?"

"She used to be my friend Tae, my bestfriend"  Namjoon said in a depressed voice

"Oh" Taehyung looked down a bit and then looked up again "is is she dead?"

Namjoon nods

"Oh hyung" Taehyung hugs him

Jungkook's heart just aches watching how that boy despite of being in such a distraught state himself didnt spare a single opportunity to show compassion to others.

Typical Kim Taehyung

Namjoon hugged him back and very lovingly caressed his hair "tae we need to take you to a doctor" he closes his eyes as tears roll down

Taehyung lets go of him and looks at him in confusion "why? Am I sick?"

Namjoon cups his face "its for your own good Tae"

"But why??? I dont understand!! What the f*** is going on??"

They could sense the escalation in his anger

"Taehyung" Jungkook croutches beside the bed

"Its really important that we take you to Dr. Henry" he says

" BUT WHY??"

Taehyung now backs off from both of them and gets up from the bed and stands on the floor "i am absolutely fine!! Look at me I am not injured my hands and legs are fine" he says touching different parts of his body

"All injuries are not visible Taehyung" Jungkook says

That struck him. He slowly looks at Jungkook panting. He walks towards him and stands inches away

Taehyung's eyes were now getting filled with tears but he was still trying to control himself. He looks at namjoon who was still sitting on the bed and looking the other side. Too broken to face it all.

Taehyung turns and looks at Jimin who was biting his lower lip trying to hold his sobs.

He now slowly looks at Jungkook. Taehyung always loved Jungkook for his transperancy but today he was afraid of it.

"What is wrong with me Jungkook?" He asks in a very firm voice concealing his fear and sorrow.

"Taehyung" Junkook takes a step towards him and looks him straight in the eye

"You have a mental disorder"