Battle of Minds.

The silver haired man goes through the files intently. He mumbles the words as his hands hover over it.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

He looks at the picture of the two happy faces and recalls the day he met one of them again.

A bit older now, but that boxy smile is still the same, giving away his real identity.

"Letting you go that day was a big mistake, KIM!" He mumbles

As Bang Chyul gets up from his chair, his mind is insanely busy in connecting the dots....

" So you are plotting this whole thing with this officer, huh!!" He smirks as he looks at all the information scattered on his table. The information that he gathered in the last few days! Ever since he got to know about the re-opening of this case, he has been at work! After all....all these years, it has always been him taking care of the evidence and witnesses of Jungse's crimes...be it bribing/threatening the witnesses...be it removing the evidence....or be it killing the victim!! He did it all, and why not?

After all....Family is family...

He again looks at Taehyung's picture...

"So the brother has come to Avenge! Fine KIM... you play your game, let me play mine, and then we shall see which BROTHER wins at the end. " he takes his gun, loads it, and leaves his chamber...

As he does a big potrait of two men standing behind an aged couple is revealed...one brother has a wicked  smile showing all the ugly yellow teeth while the silver haired one has an unreadable emotion plastered on his face.

"It will not be easy," Hobi says as Jungkook finishes talking.

"I know." he nods and takes a long puff of his cigarette.

"But I need to show you something."With that, Jungkook takes out a medical file and hands it over to Hobi. As hobi reads it, Jungkook takes out his phone and starts looking for something in it.

'So according to this, Soomin didn't commit Suicide?" Asks hobi still holding the file.

Jungkook shook his head!

"But where did you get this file??

"I have my source," smirks Jungkook
"And I've other proofs as well that can prove Soomin's murder but I do not have anything to prove jin's murder. Forget murder I don't even have anything to prove that Kim Seokjin existed!" He throws the cigarette

"Except.." Hobi starts with sheer hesitancy, but Jungkook's reply ensures him that they both were on the same page..

"Taehyung, I know," he replies softly, "but I do not think he is ready yet."

Only if Jungkook knew about Taehyung's motives.

In that dark room, there was only a dim light glowing brightly. Taehyung walks towards the big mirror on the wall. His reflection on the mirror is visible due to the dim light, which falls directly on the mirror.

Taehyung closes his eyes and concentrates on his motive...to meet the ALTER EGO.

After struggling for a bit...he finally comes out.

"Hello Taehyung," V's deep voice echoes through....

Taehyung opens his eyes and finds him standing in front of him. It is his reflection in the mirror, but yet it is not him, it is a completely different person.

"Finally, we meet Hmm?" Smirks V.

Taehyung nods. "Yes, this was long overdue. I wish we could meet earlier so that I could stop you from committing the heinous crimes!" He utters with disgust and anger.

V laughs "crime?? You call those crimes?? You fool...thats justice not crime"

"Justice can never be done in this manner!! This is not the way!" Taehyung roars back

"Then what is the way, huh?? What is the way?? Was justice ever served in the right way in this world?? Has this world ever been fair?? No Kim No, it is an unfair world where one will never get JUSTICE if he puts the faith on the system! Never! It always needs to be done in the right way....my way!"

"No!!" Snaps Taehyung "Your way is not the right way "

"Then which way is the right way, my friend? The way chosen by your brother? Was that the right way? If so, then look where it landed him!"

Taehyung remains quiet for some time "I will follow my brother's path"

V laughs loudly!!

"You know why I am here, Taehyung? Because I am the mind, I am the strength....I am everything which you are not which you can never be! That is why I came so that I can do the right things which you can never do because you are just too weak.."

"No" Shouts Taehyung "I am not weak" he takes a step forward. "I am not weak. I am strong, I have the courage to do what needs to be done"

V clips his tongue "Ah stop it, boy, stop denying the fact that your mind created me to help you. And I will do just that.I will do what I NEED to do"

"And I will do what is right! You are a part of me and I will go to any extent to stop you"

"So are you going to fight with yourself Taehyung? You have other war to win and we will win them together! We do not need to go against each other!"

"We do and we will. You are right I have other war but I need to win this battle too"

"You wont' ... you will never .... even if you win, you will lose!" 

With that, Taehyung opens his eyes and sits up on the bed. Beads of sweat forms on his forehead and his palms are sweaty as well.

He goes to the washroom and turns water on in the sink. As his eyes are fixated on the running water, a vivid memory starts to resurface

This box will remain buried here Tae..just remember this is something which only you know and I know and nobody knows. Not even Namjoon...I something happens to me you will take this to the police . .do you understand?

Taehyung's eyes widens as he recalls his hyungs word spoken just a day before the tragedy. It is there it is all there! The black box...