Roses With Thornes

"Jeon Jungse"

Hearing that name Jungkook stumbled backwards....his legs were loosing its strength as his body was reacting to the shock...

"Jungse?" he fumbled

"yes, the company which Jin and Soomin joined was Jungse's. The man who ruined Soomin was Jungse and the man who killed Taehyung's brother is Jungse"

Jungkook held the table closest to him for balance as he was not able to stand straight after hearing the name.

While Namjoon was a bit confused seeing his reaction. He knows that jungkook knows who Jeon Jungse is but he couldn't understand why jungkook was so shocked.

He was about to ask but then they heard a voice....it was Taehyung's

"hyung Hyung" he kept on calling

Both Namjoon and Jungkook rushed to his room and found taehyung sitting on the bed his face covered with tears and his hair dishevelled. It seemed like taehyung got scared of something and he was panicking as he kept looking here and there. Namjoon quickly went to him

"tae tae what happened" he asked trying to calm him down

"hyung hyung i i felt i was hurting someone... So-me one screa-mm-ming... Fire" he hiccupped in the middle of the sobs while namjoon caressed his arm trying to sooth him

Jungkook watched all this while standing closed to the door

He watched how taehyung was suffering only when he had just witnessed the small bits of those events in the form of nightmare. He couldn't imagine what will happen if he remembers the past...

Namjoon gave him a glass of water and made him lie against the headboard "its alright it was just a nightmare" he assured to which taehyung nodded closing his eyes and taking deep breaths.

As he opened his eyes the first thing he noticed was Jungkook

"Jungkook??" he frowned, not understanding what is he doing at his home so late

Jungkook immediately looked the other way and wiped off the single drop of tear from his face.

Before jungkook could say anything Namjoon replied "he umm he came to umm uhh give back your jacket you left at his place"

Jungkook pressed his lips and nodded slightly

Taehyung wanted to ask more but he was so tired he really didn't have the strength physically or mentally. He just wanted to sleep. A deep sleep with no terrifying nightmares.

"hyung i am very sleepy" he said as he weekly lied against the headboard... his eyes already droopy. Namjoon is used to all these but to Jungkook it was totally new.

Namjoon carefully made him lie down and covered him with the blanket.

He turned around and looked at jungkook

"I will never judge you or tell you off if you want to leave him" he said slightly looking back at his sleeping brother "being with Taehyung is like having a beautiful rose with several thorns. Unfortunately his thorns are sharp aswell as poisonous." he looked back at jungkook "so if you want to leave him its totally fine. But please Jungkook i beg you.....d-dont hand him over.... he is not a murderer" he said with trembling lips.

Jungkook didn't say a single word he just turned around and ran away from there.....

Jungkook ran

He ran and he ran

He had no idea where he was going to or when he should stop.

The cars were passing by him....horning sounds and lights were surrounding the running man but he didn't care about anything

He didn't care if a car was honking or a driver was cursing

He just kept running as the words of Namjoom kept echoing in his ears

"Jeon Jungse"

Panting he stopped but Jungkook was seeing the bits and pieces of the past all around him. As if in that lonely road someone was playing those moments of the past on a projector

Infront of his eyes he could see a traumatized Soomin fainting in Jin's arm while his father, Jungse, laughs.

He could see Jin getting threatened by HIS father.

Taehyung being frightened by HIS father.....

Then he watches with widened eyes as his father kills Taehyung's brother.

Jungkook screams covering his ears.... He screams as loudly as he can a vague attempt to stop those scenes, those cries and his father's deeds.

Slowly he stops screaming and it turns into whimpering.

Jungkook kneels down on the road like a lost soldier. He feels defeated.
Defeated by his own father.....

Suddenly Taehyung's smiling face appears infront of him. He remembers all the moments he spent with him

The quarrel for the Jane Austen book

The moment in the elevator

The bike ride

Orange trees

He recalls that night in the hospital how Taehyung didn't leave his side. And that beautiful night after the prom

"i am-m sorry Tae" he weeps
"how the f*ck will i face you and tell you that my father is the reason for your biggest grief. I am so so sorry tae i dont deserve you" and jungkook cries covering his face and bowing down till his forehead touches the road.

He lies down on that lonely road and feels as if every bit of stamina is gone from his body. He doesn't want to move, he wants the time to be still because he doesn't want to face Kim Taehyung.

For the first time in life Jeon Jungkook felt like a coward who wants to run away and not face the situation. Because for the first time he is scared....scared of losing his first love.

This was the first time he had fallen deeply in love with someone. A guy who had shown him a new perspective of life and taught him how important it is to be kind and to be happy. He wanted to be with that guy who had always put his heart at peace.

But now how will that same guy ever love him knowing that he is the son of the person who killed his brother.

Thinking all this Jungkook started to wail even more "I am sorry Tae i am so so so sorry"

The cruelty of fate had now befallen on the two lovers, while one was mourning the other was still oblivious to the whole tragedy.