Feelings

Taehyung glared at his bestfriend, who repeated the same thing for the thousand time now,

"you and jeon jungkook??" jimin asked with his face covered with astonishment. The boy didn't even blink once ever since taehyung told him about what happened at the prom. His mouth just remained open ever since

"jimin you have asked me that for the zillionth time!! Stop it now" he said rather irritated.

Jimin immediately closed his mouth and after putting his mind  around the entire thing, he chuckled "man life is so unpredictable, you guys couldn't stand each other, you both are so opposite and now you are telling me you!" he pointed a finger at taehyung "slept with JEON JUNGKOOK, the one you consider super grumpy"

Taehyung held his finger and gave it a slight pull making jimin flinch "why are you soooo shocked?"

"because you guys are totally different."he pulls out his finger from taehyung's grip 'but never mind you know what they say..opposite attract "

Taehyung nodded" yeah i know he is very different, but i guess thats what i like about him he is different. Different from any other person i have been with so far. He makes me happy without even trying. He is transparent you know. He doesn't try whatever he does it comes naturally " he smiled and takes the sip of his coffee

Jimin observes his friend. Every single facial expression of his and he can say with full confidence Taehyung is in love. He has experienced the beautiful feeling himself so he knows what one looks like when in love and right now Taehyung has become the true epitome of a lovesick man.

"you are in love with him aren't you?"

Taehyung looks up at him. Kim taehyung has always been very honest about his feelings and never even resisted from letting the other person know what he feels even it is hatred or annoyence.

This time also he wont deny.

So he simply nodded but soon a big smile curved on his face

As if all contagious, Jimin also smiled broadly "God i cant believe you guys are a thing now."

But there, just there, that sentence dropped Taehyung's smile.

He was so lost in his feelings that he really didn't think about what is going on in Jungkook's mind

He slowly looked down and got lost in his own thoughts

Are we a" thing" now? But jungkook never said anything, he never said what he feels about me..... Does he actually like me or is it just a fling or..it means nothing... Or..

Jungkook took long puffs of the cigarette as he looked straight at the city. He was now standing on the terrace of the police headquarters, a place where he would often visit to clear his mind.

He looked at those busy roads packed with cars and buses. It was all so chaotic and so much noise was everywhere. He looked at different people walking around, some were in a rush, some annoyed, some busy, some happy and some just tired.

Are they all what they show themselves to be? Or are they all just pretending

The encounter with Namjoon flashes infront of his eyes...

Jungkook knows, he knows very well that he is lying but he wants to know why. And this one question is killing him because whatever the answer is it wont be something good for him and taehyung.

He closes his eyes and thinks about the time with taehyung

"what are you thinking" a soft voice says from the side.