Encounter

Jungkook had his gun in his hand.

With quite and careful steps he advanced towards the room Jungse was in.

He had already texted hobi, asking him to come to the house very cautiously.

Now, he slowly went near the room and leaned against the wall close to the door. He held the gun with both his hands, ready to aim.

"hello Jungse"

He heard the voice, that deep husky voice. The voice he heard on those recordings was now there in real life.

He slowly turned and peeked inside the room

It was a bit dark because the lights were off but the light from the fireplace and the moon was somewhere making things easier to see.

Jungse was on the ground, more like he fell because of shock. Terror was so evident on his face, it was as if the obnoxious man had lost all his ability to speak or even blink. His face was all covered in sweat.

Jungkook then diverted his eyes to the figure standing in front of Jungse. His back was towards jungkook

He was tall, as tall as jungkook. The big black cloak didn't quite conceal his broad shoulders and lean figure.
The moonlight and the light from the fire both fell on his back. Even though his face was unseen, the terror he held was clearly visible.

He walked slowly towards jungse who tried to get up and run but was gripped by him and immediately pinned on the table.

"no no no no my friend... No you cant escape" he said tightening his hold on Jungse making the filthy old man choke.

"i have waited Jungse, i have waited a long long time to see you and you know why?" he goes closer to his ear

"So that I can...make you feel pain...make you bleed..make you beg and to end you"

"leave him" roars jungkook pointing the gun at him.

He slowly moves his masked face and looks at jungkook

Jeon Jungkook has dealt with several criminals in his life but he wont be lying if he says this one scared him abit. Yes, this man in black cloak and mask was giving him the chills. And jungkook doesn't know why, why he was feeling so terrified and it was not for his life, it was for something else but he just couldn't put a finger on it.

He slowly straightened up but still pinning jungse to the table.

He and jungkook looked at each other, faced each other.

Finally after months they were there face to face.

No tv screen

No other barrier

Just the two

Face to face

"Jeon Jungkook" he said deeply

Jungkook tightened his grip around the gun that was pointed at him

He lifted jungse a bit and banged his head on the table loudly making the man unconscious and falling on the ground.

He now looked straight at jungkook.

Both facing each other in that big living room

"Finally we met" he folds his hand together as if two business delegates are meeting for the first time.

"i have heard that you were chasing me for a really long time" he slowly walks towards the couch and sits on it putting one leg on the other. He leans back and puts his hands on headboard of the couch