The Beginning Of the End

The two lied there under the stars for quite long. They just didn't want to leave. They just wanted to be there for as long as they can.

Far away from all the chaos, only two lovers who were busy admiring the beauty of nature.

"I was a bit scared" Taehyung started softly. Jungkook looked at him whis eyebrows slightly crooked

"After that night you..you never talked to me so i didn't know what was going on in your mind" he said still looking at the sky.

Jungkook's frown disappeared and was replaced with a soft smile this is what he admired the most about taehyung. His honesty, he never kept anything to himself unlike Jungkook. He was all transparent.

"i wanted to say alot of things but i didn't know how to do it" he spoke tangling his fingers with Taehyung's who felt a chill run down the spine as their fingers intertwined.

There is a different kind of magic when you hold the hand of your lover. Its inexpressible but its magical

Taehyung looked into his eyes "i guess i will have to learn how to read your unspeakable words and i think i am starting to do that". Jungkook smiled widely "i know you will be the best at it"

Taehyung smiled and looked back at the stars. Suddenly the interrogation of Namjoon's came to Jungkook's mind which was actually the real reason why he didn't contact taehyung after that night. He was afraid that his love will come between his duty.

" i think we should go" said taehyung taking jungkook out of his deep thoughts. He nodded and both of them got up.

Jungkook was walking forward when he felt a grip around his wrist he turned around to see taehyung looking at him with his boxy smile.

Slowly he moved towards Jungkook and kissed him "i just want to take all your pain away Jungkook" he whispered softly while their lips were just inches apart.

Jungkook felt a warmth in his embrace. He was getting such affection after so long. His loneliness was finally drifting away but then suddenly Taehyung's phone rang. He took it and the name on the screen said

"Namjoon Hyung"

Jungkook tightened his jaw.

"i think we really should hurry" said taehyung giving him another peck on the lips and walking ahead while Jungkook ideally follows him with a  smile on his face.

In the morning Taehyung was getting ready for his school when suddenly namjoon came into his room.

"hey hyung" he said while fixing his hair

Namjoon just smiled "umm tae we need to go out of the city for a while"

Taehyung abruptly turned while the hairbrush was still in his hand "is it like a vacation?"

Namjoon was getting a bit nervous now "umm yeah kind of. We will back soon"

"okay sure" he turned back to check himself in the mirror

"umm but tae don't mention it to anyone"

Those words made taehyung frown amd his mind instantly went to Jungkook. He cannot go without telling him

"why hyung" asks taehyung . He puts the hairbrush down and looks at him all confused.

Namjoon walks closer to Tae and puts his hand on his shoulder "you know that i love you the most right?"

Tae nodded but still frowning

"then just believe me. I am only doing it to protect ourselves.....please tae please" he tightened his hold on his shoulder

Taehyung looked into namjoon's eyes and as always it reflected nothing but care and love. But this time, amidst that love taehyung saw glimpses of paranoia and shades of secret

Secrets that Namjoon has buried deep in his heart.

Secrets which Taehyung wants to know but is too afraid to ask because he doesn't want to hurt his hyung.

As namjoon left the room, Taehyung picked up his phone and went to his contact list,scrolling down he stopped on one name "Jungkook"

He was about to press the call button but something stopped him

I should tell Jungkook, it will not be fair if i just leave with telling him but hyung...

After fighting with the dilemma abit he finally put the phone down

"i am sorry jungkook" he murmured

Between his brother and jungkook, Taehyung chose his brother after all.

In the evening Jungkook was doing his work when a young officer came to his desk

"Jeon we found some information about the Kim family as you asked"

Jungkook quickly looked at him and took the file from the man

He took a chair beside jeon "they came from Daegu"

Jungkook's head shot up "Daegu?"

7 years ago they shifted from Busan

Jimin's words rang in his head

"yeah and also there is something else you should know the elder brother - -

Before the man could finish his sentence, Jungkook's phone started to ring

His eyes widened

" its from the hospital just a minute "he told the officer and picked up the phone

" ok ok i will be there in a minute "he said in a panicking tone

"Martin I will deal with it as soon as I am back, hobi needs me right now"

The officer, Martin, nodded

And jungkook ran from there leaving the unread file on the desk.

He was pacing outside the ICU when finally the doctor came out "Mr. Jeon"

Jungkook quickly walked to him "is he OK now?"

"yeah he is fine now. We handled it quickly, there was some internal injuries which suddenly caused the coding" he put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder 'your friend is absolutely fine now"

Jungkook exhaled deeply. He felt so relieved.... afterall Hobi was more like a brother to him and he really cannot afford to lose him.

"thank you so much" he said with utter gratitude.

The doctor just nodded and left from there.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone started to ring

As soon as he picked it and put it on his ears there were fanatic screams from the other side "HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HE WILL KILL ME PLEASE HELP ME"

Jungkook frowned it took him a few seconds to understand what was going on "Jungse???"

"YES YES ITS ME!!!JEON I AM IN MY CAR AND THAT MURDERER IS FOLLOWING ME PLEASE HELP SAVE ME!!" The man was crying and screaming at the top of his voice
The fear for his life was totally evident in his voice. He was hysterical almost at the verge of losing his mind and why won't he? After all he was being chased by death.

" where are you right now?" Jungkook tried to find his location but the man was not in a state to do that

"I DON'T KNOW I FUCKING DON'T KNOW..... HELP ME PLEASE" and with that the phone was cut.

Jungkook immediately called someone "Yun-ji find the location of Jungse right now!!" he ordered

After a few minutes there came a reply from the other side "its near the old factory in Insadong Street"

"good... keep telling me about where he is going.... Keep a track don't lose it at any cost" he ordered as he ran from there towards the parking lot

I will end it  all today once and for all....