Personal Headcannons

(NOT AN ACTUAL CHAPTER)

I've seen a lot of people saying that Kokichi is a lot smarter than Shuichi and honestly, I don't believe that.

(I'm talking about canon Shuichi and Kokichi)

Shuichi is a detective, Kokichi is a supreme leader.

I'd say... in terms of academic intelligence, Kokichi is like above average, with A-, Bs and Cs (for the subjects he hates). I think Shuichi would definitely be a straight-A student; the kind of person that only gets A* and A, the kind of person that would totally freak out if he ever got a B.

In terms of general knowledge (as in life and shit)... Kokichi is probably smarter. 

I don't really believe in creepy stalker yandere Shuichi. I just think that he was a normal boy that really adored Danganronpa. I'm not sure about the meek and bullied Kokichi though. Even with all the technology in the world, it would still be really hard to completely flip someone's personality.

I think Shuichi is smarter than Kokichi. I think his shy personality is preventing him from showing how truly clever he is. As for Kokichi, I think his IQ is just above average. The only thing I believe Kokichi is really smart at is about how the human mind works, that's why he's really good at manipulating people. 

Y'all can comment on your opinions here pls