I... am...

"I... am..."

Shuichi Enoshima; Shuichi Togami; Shuichi Saihara. There were so many answers that came to his head. As he gritted his teeth, the temperature in the room dropped even more and the tips of his fingers started to freeze.

"I am... NOT MY MOTHER! I AM ME! I AM SHUICHI SAIHARA!"

Ice blasted from where the boy stood. It wrapped around the engineers and scientists, who were petrified with fear. It enveloped them and when they stopped growing, the ice's master's enemies were nothing but ice statues, their last moments of terror imprinted on their frozen faces. 

Shuichi exhaled, watching as his visible breath slowly fade away. He stared at his hand, opening it and closing it, watching the frost on his fingertips slowly melt away. Shuichi looked up, and with a flick of his wrist, he summoned it. The ice blob materialized out from his fingertips and bounced, almost happily. As Shuichi placed his hand on it, it glowed with a soft joyous light.

"I'm free now..." he muttered. "What should I do first? Stay with my family? Escape and forge a path of my own?"

The ice blob wiggled in response. It glided away, bouncing as it moved, like a slime in a video game or anime. When it came back, it was balancing Shuichi's Monokuma plushie on its smooth 'head'.

"Thank you..." Shuichi said as he slowly took the plushie from the blob. "I guess I have to name you... I'll try to think up of a good name."

Shuichi started walking to the door. The slime followed him.

Just as he was about to open the door, Shuichi turned around to look at the sculptures in the room. Shuichi stomped his foot on the ground, and all of them crumbled into small shiny flakes.

Shuichi grinned and left.

"First things first, we need to pay a little visit to Hopes Peak. Can you get me out of here?"

The slime wiggled in response.

. . .

Shuichi's family weren't lying when they said that Hopes Peak was chaos. There were people fighting here and there, yelling curses at each other while the staff tried to control them all. Shuichi recognized a few of the Ultimates, most of them were fighting. They were acting weird, as if their personalities have been completely flipped. Shuichi stood at the side, hiding behind a tree, knowing full well that it was his actions that led to this calamity.

This is quite entertaining to watch... is that bad?

He was quite taken aback when someone patted his head from behind. It was Maki, and Kiibo was there with her.

"You can always trust Maki's sixth sense when it comes to you." Kiibo grinned.

"You guys are ok!" Shuichi beamed as he hugged his sister, then his friend. "Where's Kokichi?"

"We lost him." Maki shrugged. She clearly didn't care. Shuichi chuckled nervously, then looked around them.

"So what now?" Kiibo asked. Shuichi looked back at him and cocked his head.

"We forge our own destinies obviously." Maki said, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.

"Yeah! FUCK OUR DESTINIES!" a childish voice shouted from above. Shuichi jumped and instinctively hid behind Maki. Maki did not feel the need to draw her weapon, and neither did Kiibo. Out from the tree Shuichi was just hiding behind, a purple head popped out of the leaves, grinning.

"Hi Shumai!"

Shuichi let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"Hi Kokichi," Shuichi smiled at him. "Could you get down please...?"

Kokichi grinned then hopped down. He stumbled a bit as he landed on his feet but he was fine.

"Anyway!" Kiibo said. "That's not what I meant. Do we go back to living with our old family? Or do we leave?"

No one had the answer to that, and Kokichi never had any family to begin with. Everyone in DICE had apparently died and Kokichi couldn't remember why. Part of him worried if he was behind it, but he shoved it away. Shuichi loved him now and that was all that mattered to him.

Maki, Shuichi and Kiibo were different from Kokichi and felt very conflicted. They couldn't just ignore all the suffering they had gone through, but they loved their family (other than Kiibo, but he knew that Kazuichi wasn't to blame).

"Maybe... we... give them a chance?" Shuichi asked. "To stall for time until we're ready to make a proper decision."

Everyone nodded.

"But we're going to have to earn back their trust first." Maki said. "They love us, but Shuichi has been living under his mother's control for years and no one even knew about it. Everyone's scared. Especially since you did... all of ... that."

She pointed behind them, to the chaos everywhere.

"It was fun..." Shuichi muttered.

"I know it was fun Shuichi..." Maki said.

"But if you two want to go back, you're going to have to prove it, through your actions, not just your words." Kiibo finished. Shuichi sighed then nodded.

He walked out of the tree. He could see everyone in his family doing their part, containing the brainwashed Ultimates. Byakuya was just sipping tea on a chair.

"By the way? Doesn't the Future Foundation have anti-brainwashing technology? Why is everyone still infected?" Kokichi questioned.

"I didn't use my mother's technology," Shuichi answered, continuing to walk forward, exposing himself. "I used hers as a reference and created my own."

"How are you going to cure them?" Kiibo asked. "Last time I remembered, you didn't program an antidote."

"I don't need to." 

As Shuichi stretched out his hand in front of him, all of the brainwashed victims started to scream and clutch their heads in pain.

"I wanted to make sure that I was the only one that would be able to free them." Shuichi explained. "So, I found a way to implement my ice into them."

From the heads of his victims, small thin chips of ice came out. They soon started making their way into Shuichi, but before they could hit him, a slime of ice appeared and swallowed it all before falling into Shuichi's arms. Everyone looked super impressed, even Shuichi.

"DAD! DID YOU SEE THAT! I CAN CONTROL IT NOW! HAHA!"

"Good job son." Byakuya smiled, patting him on the head. Shuichi beamed with pride.

"What on earth that blobby thing in your arms?" Nekomaru asked.

"Is it edible?" Akane asked. Shuichi's little slime jumped, almost looking scared. Shuichi hugged him tighter.

"No, it's not edible!"

"But it's made of ice and it looks like sherbet!"

"NOOO!"

This story will be ending soon! I'm sorry the ending part is so bad and short. Also more magic!

BTW, what do you think everyone's (Kokichi, Maki, Shuichi, Kiibo) catchphrase would be? Like when they kill someone or attack someone.