A True Beauty

Lunch in Hopes Peak was as amazing as always. Today was a gorgeous tonkotsu ramen with a side of vegetables and mochi, made by the Ultimate Chef himself (and his assistants but no one cared about them).

"Ahh! That food was amazing!" Kokichi sighed happily.

"Mr Teruteru really is the best!" Kaede complimented, rubbing her satisfied stomach. Everyone nodded, even Tenko had to acknowledge Teruteru's talent.

"Let's go see our test results. I can't wait to see how bad you losers did." Miu laughs. The happiness that the food brought immediately ceased and the students grumbled as they followed Miu outside.

The test results were put up since morning, yet, there was a bunch of people crowded around the list of top students. 

"What's going on?!" Kaito shouted over the loud crowd. Kokichi and Ryoma weren't able to give their usual witty remarks because they were too busy trying not to get stampeded over.

"GONTA! PICK US UP!" Kokichi shouted. Gonta quickly lifted Ryoma and Kokichi, saving their tiny lives. 

"ThanksGonta." Ryoma quickly said. Kokichi was breathing heavily, desperately trying to calm himself down. It worked.

The class pushed and shoved their way to the centre of the crowd and soon found the school board. There was a medium-sized space surrounding the furious Ultimate Mathematician that the class found.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" he screamed. Several students from the crowd backed away, making more space for class 78. The Ultimate Mathematician stomped up to the class and yelled at them. "WHAT DID YOU LOSERS DO?!"

"What the hell?!" Kaito yelled back, his anger issues already getting the better of him. "Stop yelling at us man! We JUST got here!"

"YEAH, YOU DEGENERATE MALE!" Tenko shouted in agreement.

 "This seems interesting~" Kokichi mused from Gonta's arms. "Mind telling us what got you so riled up?"

"WHAT HAPPENED? GO SEE FOR YOURSELF!"

Everyone turned to the list. Miu was 14th but other than her, none of their names were on the list of top 20. As they looked up, they saw the Ultimate Mathematician's name.

Toshiro Goman: #2

"Is that why you're mad? YOU VIRGIN FUCK! WHY THE FUCK IS IT OUR FAULT THAT YOUR DUMBASS GOT NUMBER 2?" Miu shouted, her voice getting louder and louder until that everyone could hear. None of them admitted it, but everyone was extremely happy to see the Ultimate Mathematician get knocked down a peg.

"LOOK AT NUMBER ONE YOU NASTY SLUT!" came a furious response from the boy. Tenko looked ready to murder.

"Top scores out of the entire school." Kiibo read out loud. "Shuichi Saihara... 78 class?"

"Our class?" Kirumi said, her voice sounding surprised.

"I'm sorry, man, but we don't know any Shuichi..." Rantaro gasped mid-sentence. "THE 16TH STUDENT!"

"NO FUCKING WAY!" the Ultimate Mathematician yelled. "No way anyone from the Loser Class could get number 1. YOU GUYS CHEATED!"

Even Kaede was starting to get pissed.

"If we cheated, then all of us would be on the list." Kaede calmly said through gritted teeth.

"You cannot possibly try to blame us for your own idiocy." Korekiyo said. The unusually angry glare he gave sent chills down everyone spine. Guess his creepiness was useful after all. The arrogant Ultimate continued to yell and scream profanities.