The Mastermind is...

"The mastermind of this killing game, and the culprit who killed Rantaro... is you, Tsumugi. There are no other possibilities..." Shuichi said sadly. Part of the detective didn't want to suspect a person that he believed to be his friend. Meanwhile, Kiibo, who was being his usual idiotic self, had realized that Monophanie was still puking green shit and was trying his best not to laugh.

Tsumugi, in desperation, tried to refute Shuichi's words, but she had no evidence. Himiko wanted to believe her, Shuichi did too. They begged Tsumugi to prove them wrong, but she couldn't.

"Puhuhu... Tsumugi is taking her sweet time, but waiting around is so boring... Hey Shuichi, why don't we look over the case again."

Shuichi tiled his head, as if confused and responded: "What?"

"C'mon," Monokuma whined. "That's, like, your thing, present the truth and end this. Cuz there are people who don't know what the heck is going on until we get to this part! Now then, let's start!"

Shuichi nodded, then started explaining the truth of Rantaro's case, from the start to the end. He elucidated in an expert way, proving his intelligence as the Ultimate Detective. Unbeknownst to him, his dead friends watched and listened in horror. Kaede cried, realizing that she had been framed.

"Tsumugi Shirogane, the Ultimate Cosplayer, you are the mastermind!" Maki, Kiibo (who had finally decided to be serious) and Shuichi all yelled at the same time, closing their argument.

"Tsumugi," Shuichi slowly said. "If I'm wrong, please, refute me."

Tsumugi stuttered and stammered, but she wasn't able to get any words out. Monokuma, on the other hand, couldn't be happier.

"Y-Yes! What a scorching hot twist! My hand holding the detonator is tensing up!"

The remaining Monokubs, fearing for their lives, trembled.

"Don't get tense! C-C-Calm down!" Monotaro yelled desperately

"Daddy! Please stop this!" Monophanie begged. "Go back to how you used to be, when you loved us oh-so-much!"

"How I used to be..." Monokuma said, clearly pissed. "Was more suited for a different story than this one."

"Huh...?"

"Basically your story doesn't matter!" Monokuma remarked. "I gotta watch this exciting development!"

"Well, Tsumugi?" Kiibo asked, keeping his act up. "Is there any flaws in Shuichi's logic? If so, please tell us."

"F-Flaws?" Tsumugi finally spoke. "There's a bunch of flaws... all over it."

"Explain." Maki ordered. Anger was evident in her voice as she trusted Shuichi's reasoning with her whole heart.

"Y-You can do it!" Himiko cheered. "You can do it Tsumugi!"

"E-even if you cheer me on... It's not like that! I didn't do it! It's plain to see!" Tsumugi pleaded. Even Monokuma was cheering Tsumugi on. But it was plain to see that the monochrome bear just wanted to stir shit up. He was tensing up again, his bear paw getting dangerously close to the detonator that would kill the Monokubs.

Shuichi started to say something, butTsumugi suddenly cut him off.

"It's Junko Enoshima!" the blue-haired girl yelled. 

"What...?"

"Cuz..." Tsumugi said. "It's always been her. In the Hopes Peak killing game and in the Jabberwock Island killing game... Junko Enoshima didn't participate, she controlled the game from outside. Even if it's boring or repetitive, she's always the mastermind, isn't she?" Her voice turned more panicky, more desperate. "Then it's like that this time too! It's gotta be Junko again!"