The End and The Beginning

1 year passed. An entire year of joy and fun. The once chaotic energy of the class somehow simmered a little after Shuichi Saihara joined.

Speaking of Shuichi Saihara... the Ultimate God's popularity skyrocketed after his face reveal, making him the second most famous teen idol in human history. Despite the face reveal, Shuichi purposely avoided all questions regarding his gender, leaving his fans to theorize and assume. 

Shuichi Saihara was quickly voted "Prettiest Person" by unanimous agreement from the entire school, with grades as immaculate as his long eyelashes; he only got A*, never anything lower.

Everyone loved Shuichi Saihara. The Ultimates would constantly try to win his heart. He got so many letters he eventually had to hire someone to manage his fan mail for him. Needless to say, the person he hired was deeply honoured. Valentines Day was the worst though, there were so many letters, gifts, flowers, and chocolate, he ended up following his friend's example and gave the presents he didn't like to charity.

The Ultimate Magician once showed the god a bouquet magic trick; he made a wide assortment of pretty flowers appear out of an empty bouquet, much to the young Ultimate's delight. The smile he gave the magician was almost blinding. 

The Ultimate Mathematician gave him luxurious gifts as an apology for their horrible first meeting.

Kaito Momota was a person that many envied, because of his close relationship with Maki Harukawa and Kiibo, he was able to hang out with Shuichi a lot, more than others. He would always hug him and give him nice gifts. Although, Kaito could never shake off the feeling that someone was watching him. He ignored it though.

The 78th class, because they were classmates with the god, eventually became the Shuichi Saihara Wikipedia, but even they never disclosed personal information about him. They learned that Shuichi's personality wasn't always royal and regal, but most of the time he was playful, a little arrogant (not enough to be annoying),  somewhat impulsive, with occasional mood swings and sometimes a little childish. He also seemed to know little about the world, telling his classmates that his family usually shut him in his home. But his innocence and obliviousness only made him more appealing.

Much to everyone's surprise, the title of Shuichi Saihara's best friends fell to Miu Iruma and Kiibo of all people. They would laugh together at the stupidest things and the boys would keep Miu calm and not so loud.

The teachers of Hopes Peak, the Original Ultimates, found Shuichi interesting. The boy was rather dense and showed very little knowledge of the world, constantly referencing books, movies or even animes, believing them to be representations of the "outside world". He also seemed to have absolutely zero knowledge of the "Era of Despair". Every time the subject was brought up, he would tilt his head in confusion. While the name "Junko Enoshima" incited fear amongst everyone, it did nothing to Shuichi. He would constantly ask the teachers who she was and why she was so important. But nobody would answer him. 

1 year passed... happily, peacefully.