Interesting Details (Not a chapter)

I'd just like to say that this is the second story I came up with, all on my own. It actually used to be a lot more complex than before, but I changed it because I realized that I was making Shuichi too much like my first "OC" (not really an OC). And I also shortened it because I didn't want this story to be too long (like maybe 60 chapters or something)

Like, for example, Shuichi was supposed to go back to living with the Ultimates, but since Byakuya didn't get the chance to raise him, he makes a few mistakes. Byakuya jumped straight from a small cranky baby to an "innocent" teenager, so he finds it difficult to adjust. This eventually ends up in Byakuya babying Shuichi too much, assigning him bodyguards and not letting him out of the house. His parents' influence also starts to show and Shuichi, because of Byakuya's heritage and his desire to prove that he's more than the devil's son, constantly pressures himself to be perfect.

I also added a bunch of little details that weren't actually included in the story. They're not very important, but they give more personality to the characters and also give them a little bit more backstory.

Ok let's just start:

Mikan and Ibuki were the first couple in Dr2 to get married, not Nagito and Hajime. During the wedding, Mikan removed her bandages for the first time ever and showed her scars to Ibuki.

Hajime proposed to Nagito by putting the ring in Nagito's slice of cake. Because of Nagito's luck cycle, he didn't notice the ring and almost choked to death on it.

On the day before Komahina's wedding, Nagito tested positive (on the pregnancy test), so the two were pretty young when Maki was conceived.

During high school (before everybody got put in the killing game) Kokichi used his organization to his advantage and murdered 2 people; the daughter of the owner of Shuichi's favourite cafe; Shuichi's PR manager (pedo); and attempted to murder Kaito multiple times. Kokichi tried his best not to murder any Ultimates because it would arouse too much suspicion so instead, he ruined their reputation and sabotaged their interactions.

When Shuichi was still a young prisoner, Byakuya convinced the FF to allow Byakuya to take him out for a little break. The only thing Shuichi asked for was a grandfather clock, and that clock became Shuichi's childhood toy (similarly to Frozen, Shuichi would put his feet on the clock and just listen to the clock noises while moving his feet and clicking his tongue).

In my AU, Shuichi has abandonment issues and still sleeps with Maki because he's secretly afraid that he'll wake up one day and she won't be there. He also has anthropophobia/social phobia.

Junko actually cares about Shuichi and sees him as more than just a backup plan. That's why she wants to kill him so much; she believes that killing her own son would be the biggest despair that she had experienced yet. She also hacked multiple machines and used those machines as cameras to watch Shuichi grow. That's how she knows so much about him.

Kiibo is basically a robot Jay (Kubzscouts) and would do literally anything for money.

Kokichi isn't emotionless (like Ayano) and it's not like he needs Shuichi to feel alive. Kokichi genuinely loves Shuichi for his shy-ish personality, not for the perfect god/goddess he pretends to be.

Maki once threatened Kiibo that she would superglue a dildo/dismembered dick on Kiibo's head and make him look like a demented unicorn.

In "The Mikan's Meet", I hinted that Hiyoko forgot something important. This was actually me pointing at the fact the chapter "Museum Heist" takes place before that chapter. Hiyoko saw Shuichi dancing and pieced together that Shuichi Togami and Shuichi Saihara was actually the same person. Shuichi, upon realizing this, used technology that he stole from the museum and erased her memory. This tactic was also used on Kyoko multiple times to keep Shuichi's identity hidden.

Maki was actually supposed to have another sibling (biological). After she ran away, Nagito was pregnant again. But out of fear and insanity, Nagito killed the baby by plunging a knife multiple times into his stomach (and almost died again).

Kiibo has been banned from singing so instead, he pursued a DJ career (I'll probably write more of this in another one-shot)

Maki is much stronger than Shuichi, but Shuichi is more flexible and incorporates the art of dance into his fighting style, while Maki uses simple but effective tactics and takes advantage of her strength and speed.

Kokichi grew up too fast, so he acts very childishly. On contrary, Shuichi never had the time to properly grow, so even though he's in his teenage years, he sometimes still acts like the kid that he could never be.

Shuichi and Kokichi had a few one-night-stands while in Hopes Peak. It's canon now because I said so

Kiibo's backstory:

(I decided that I'm not going to write this part sorry)

Kiibo used to be human, he was adopted by Professor Idabashi and raised by him. Kiibo admired his dad a lot. But when he was 13, he was killed by his dad and turned into K1B0. For Kiibo, it was basically hell. He could see and hear everything that was going on, but the robot body wouldn't respond to his commands, so he was basically stuck. As he aged mentally, he grew incredibly disdainful, sour, and hateful.

K1B0 was created with a program that forced Kiibo to obey every command that humans gave him, but after Shuichi removed it, he was free. When Kiibo learned about Shuichi and Maki's confusing relationship, his first question was: "So if you're not actually siblings, doesn't that mean you two can fuck and it would still be ok?"

Kiibo, after being free from the program, helped Shuichi in his revenge. He provided Shuichi with the technology necessary to keep all the FF researchers (Idabashi was a FF robotics engineer) trapped in the facility. 

Shuichi's killing game (it's not that important so this small spoiler should be fine) didn't include any memory wiping at all. Instead of mystery and doubt, it was pure chaos and murder. Idabashi murdered someone and got away with it, so everyone else was executed, but once Idabashi opened the exit door, he saw Kiibo waiting there.

Kiibo was the one to kill his father. Kiibo used spears and lasers to hurt and kill him. His last words to his father were: "Burn in hell, you piece of shit"

Kiibo's biggest fear is the far future. Because Kiibo is no longer human, he gained a form on immortality. He really cares for Maki and Shuichi and doesn't know what he's going to do after their inevitable deaths.